• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

R/B/Y Glitch Research

U.Flame

For those of you that are like me, always wanting to know everything about glitches. Let's talk about them here. It's mainly first generation glitches but you can talk about other generations glitches too. What do they do, which one's interesting, why they happen, etc.

My personal favorite is the Ditto glitch. Using this glitch allows you to catch any Pokemon you want, including Mew and glitches. You start by running away from a trainer by walking then press start and fly away. They should look like they're going to battle you. Now your start button is disabled. Now if I remember correctly, you battle any trainer. Then run into a wild ditto, Let it transform into the Pokemon with the same special stat number as the I think it's called hex number as the Pokemon you want. Then defeat the Ditto. Now fly back to the place where you ran away from the trainer. Go to that route and the start menu should pop up. Press B and your wanted Pokemon should appear.

I used this glitch to get all the glitch Pokemon I can get my hands on.
Speaking of glitch Pokemon, the glitch Pokemon .4 is actually safer then you thought. Most people believe it is the most dangerous of all glitch Pokemon. That's because it knows the infamous "Super Glitch" move as it's starting moveset. This can be avoided by using a Masterball to catch it. (although I highly recommend you duplicate it first)Once it's caught, make it forget the glitch move and never let it learn it again. Now you a perfectly safe .4! This safety method works because I'm the one who came up with it.

So anyone else want to share some glitch experiments, stories, or research?

Back
Top Bottom