• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Jyujin Sentai Animalger (STILL NEED ONE MORE MEMBER TO BE RED!)

SentaiHero

The year is 2004. 4 months ago, the evil Millenium Overlord sets into motion a plan to take over Japan in order to use it's technological achievements for his own evil deeds. He succeds in procuring a prototype version of a new device called "the Hibike Riser" (the Echo Riser), and gives it to his most powerful soldier, Ginrou.

This device recognizes the echoes of the hidden animal aspect of one's soul, reads this "data" and produces a personalized power suit based one one's abilities and animal soul.

However, this being a prototype, the suit the device produced became corrupted, and fused with Ginrou's Wolf spirit, permanently leaving him in his transformed state.

Three days after the theft, the NGO, JyuTech, responsible for the creation of the Hibike Riser orders the production of seven new Hibike Risers, and begin to seek those worthy of recieving them.

After a month of searching, they find 2 suitable candidates for the positions of co-Leader at a Dojo in Tokyo.

They convince them to join and appoint them to the team, codename: Jyujin Sentai Animalger (Beast-person Taskforce AnimalRanger)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are scouted to be a member of the Animalger team by JyuWhite and JyuBlack.
In order to be appointed, you must fill out this application:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character name:

Personality:

Colour: Red(Male)/Yellow(Male)/Blue(Female)

Codename based on personality/motivation: (ie. JyuBlack's codename is Vendetta)

Animal: (If applying for Red choose from lion/eagle/ape. If Yellow choose from tiger/hawk/rhino. And if Blue, choose from cheetah/falcon/dolphin)

Rollcall: With the power of the (trait, ie. speeding) (animal, ie. lion) I am Jyu(Colour)

Reason for being scouted: (Why your character was chose to join the team)

Position in battle: Melee/Ranged

Weapon: Sword/Gun
Here's my character:

Character name: Hikaru

Personality: Hikaru is a strong and reliable leader with a great sense of humour, and with great motivational skills, but is a little bit of a pervert.

Colour: White

Codename based on personality/motivation: Motivator

Animal: Polar Bear

Rollcall: With the power of the True Polar Bear, I am JyuWhite!

Reason for being scouted: Was seen sparring with JyuBlack in a Dojo, and was scouted due to his strength and stamina.

Position in battle: Melee

Weapon: Sword

Rules:
- Your character must be approved by me first
- If you don't reply once a week without letting me know, you will be replaced and/or killed off
- No god-modding
- No spamming
- Only control your character
- Please use good grammar and spelling
- Inform me if you want to leave so I can replace your character
- Violence may be used, but please keep profanity to moments that really call for it, ie. a character's death

More positions will be opening in the near future, such as additional heroes and new villains.

Hope you have fun!

Last edited:
Re: Jyujin Sentai Animalger (Super Sentai RP)

Episode One: The Search for Three Shining Heroes

JyuWhite and JyuBlack go around Tokyo looking for three who are worthy of recieveing a Hibike Riser and becoming new Animalgers.

I'm the co-owner.

Character name: Aduachi

Personality: He is cold, calculating and a highly logical thinker but doesn't engage socially making him a very isolated person.

Colour: Black

Codename based on personality/motivation: Vendetta

Animal: Black Bear

Rollcall: With the power of the Crushing Black Bear I am JyuBlack!

Reason for being scouted: Was seen sparring with JyuWhite in a Dojo, and was scouted due to his technical skills and strategy.

Weapon: Sword

It's spelt Vendetta, you fool.

Last edited:

"Hikaru? Even if we get new Animalgers, what makes you think we'll be able to defeat the Millenium Overlord?"

"It's only up to fate to decide what ultimately happens to us, Adu-kun, but it'll certainly increase our chances, anyway. Let's keep looking, for everyone's sake..."

JyuBlack and JyuWhite head to a nearby high-schools and college campuses to try and find a strong member for the team.

Last edited:

Character name: Saya

Personality: She is quite sensible, but has her hyper moments. She is kind and trusting to those who know her, and is quick to act, thinking about helping others rather than helping herself. She will often fight her hardest, tiring herself and often collapsing from exhaustion after kicking a few butt's.

Colour: Blue

Codename based on personality/motivation: Trust

Animal: Falcon

Rollcall: With the power of the Soaring Falcon, I am JyuBlue!

Reason for being scouted: She was seen training in a karate lesson, fighting several people stronger and bigger than herself. Although she lost, it was a small mistake. Well, they both fell at the same time.

Position in battle: Ranged (Am I right in saying ranged is like sword/hand to hand combat?)

Weapon: Sword (She will never carry a gun)

APPROVED

Character name: Saya

Personality: She is quite sensible, but has her hyper moments. She is kind and trusting to those who know her, and is quick to act, thinking about helping others rather than helping herself. She will often fight her hardest, tiring herself and often collapsing from exhaustion after kicking a few butt's.

Colour: Blue

Codename based on personality/motivation: Believer

Animal: Falcon

Rollcall: With the power of the Soaring Falcon, I am JyuBlue!

Reason for being scouted: She was seen training in a karate lesson, fighting several people stronger and bigger than herself. Although she lost, it was a small mistake. Well, they both fell at the same time.

Weapon: Sword (She will never carry a gun)

(Ranged are items used from far away, aka guns, so I assume she is a Melee fighter. I also changed your code name to fit with the others. Excellent character.)

Upon entering a Dojo across town from their own, JyuWhite and JyuBlack come across a girl using a unique fighting style, and easily knocking down several opponents. They noted her determination to win, and after the lesson had finished, they approached her.

JyuWhite : "Hey, girl in Blue! Do I have an offer for you! Wanna help two cool guys save the world? Come with us to our HQ and wait there for the other new members. You can really help us to stop a catastrophe. Think about it."

((Ok. I was a bit confused. Melee is fine. And I was stuck on the code name as well, thanks for changing it.))

Saya raised an eyebrow.
"Is this some kind of prank or something?" she asked.

"No. Confusion is understandable. Have you ever heard of JyuTech?", Hikaru asked with a trustable smile.

Saya thought back. Hadn't she walked past it on her way home one night?
"Yeah. Isn't it that big electronics company?"

Saya thought back. Hadn't she walked past it on her way home one night?
"Yeah. Isn't it that big electronics company?"

"Yes, that is about it!" Hikaru said loudly with a wide smile, but under his breath he whispered to her "But there is more to it than that." he said, guiding her over to a corner to speak in private.

"JyuTech has a secret. A secret that could both destroy and save the world."

"Shut up Hikaru, you're so bleeding dramatic." said Aduashi.
He turned to Saya.
"Look, you're an awesome fighter, and we need fighters. You in?"

"Oh, how cold Adu-kun! It just occured to me that we didn't introduce ourselves. My name is Hikaru, and my monotone friend here is Aduachi, but call him Adu-kun. He loves it!", Hikaru said to Saya with a big smile.

"Anyway, we need more members. Are you familiar with the term "Henshin"? It means to transform. We'll explain later, as soon as we get more members."

Saya smiled and nodded.
'Well, I don't think they could be too much trouble. They aren't that big, and if this does lead to trouble, I can just kick their butts and leave.' Saya thought.
"Okay. I'll come."

Saya smiled and nodded.
'Well, I don't think they could be too much trouble. They aren't that big, and if this does lead to trouble, I can just kick their butts and leave.' Saya thought.
"Okay. I'll come."

"Great, let's go! Adu-kun, take our nameless friend here to JyuTech. I'll go check out the local bars for some talent. Call me if there's a problem!"

I hope she's as co-operative when an attack happens...

Back
Top Bottom