• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zackrinian pokemon art... does requests (open)

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
All right- as far as requests go, I do devamps, splices, recolors, fakemon, and re elements. NEW: something else! now I will also do silhouettes and blackened portions!

here are some examples:

devamp:
426devamp.png

splices:
drifblimambipiomsplice.png
(drifblim ambipom)
hitmontopsudowoodojumpluffsplice.png
(hitmontop jumpluff sudowoodo)
recolor:
darkregice.png

fakemon:
newfakedrifblimevo.png

re element:
magcargoreelement.png

Silhouette:
034.png

blackened portion(must tell me what portion to blacken):
379.png

I have a few rules, though.
1. give me a day or two.
2. in splices, 1-3 pokemon, and they must be from the same region (i know, its stupid, but that happens to be the only way it works out for me, sorry)
3. for fakemon and re elements, don't expect much, i'm new with those
4. please, three requests at a time, i'm a busy person

requests:
oh yes, and all these are made in paint, o don't expect to have clear backrounds.

Last edited:
Re: Zackrinian pokemon art... does requests

Her is a simple request. Dialga + Giratina. Just for a challenge. :D

I'm sorry if this offends you, but with this as my first request, you're very cruel.
here it is.
483.png

Last edited:

How am I cruel? Was my order very hard?

Anyway, thanks! It is great!
hey, i said i was sorry if it offended you. And if you must know, it took me like an hour just to add the wings. Mainly because major reconstruction of Dialga's face was needed. And then don't get me started on the legs. I originally wanted to have Giratina style legs with Dialga legs, but that didn't work out too well. So i tried to cover it up with the actual Giratina legs, which worked blissfully, as you can see. I also really like the final product. I was thinking about putting it as my sig.

Last edited:

Hmmm... The fakemon is a evolution of Drifblim I presume? um... I like it, a lot. (Cute)

Could I have a Ivysaur/Vulpix splice please?

first, thanks on the fakemon (it took an unnecessarily long time to make)
and second, sure thing. I'll get right on that.

Sorry. Whenever I post a challenge, I usually say it is optional. I forgot to. But it is magnificent. ;D

All right, this next one didn't take too long! Unfortunately, you can't see much of the face because of Ivysaur's bud, but I tried to make it work!
here it is.
002.png

I like it, (even though I didn't request it) it looks so shy! XD
Anyway, can I have a Fakemon? Can you make it look like this? Sorry if it's not much to go on...^^'
Also, here's a front view if it helps.
And, it's a more basic, cute Pokemon, so it shouldn't look so...scary.
Thanks for a ridiculously hard request!
Oh yeah, if you don't want to do it, don't sweat it.

ah, god.
That will be difficult. Give me two to three days. If I don't have it by then, check. I will tell you if I have given up or not. If not, give a day or so more. After that, It probably won't happen. oh, and your other link is incomplete.

I know I posted this a few minutes ago, but I did kind of a 'rough' copy. notice how I use the the air quotes. If you want to look at it, here it is.
request3.png
(yes, it could be larger.)

Last edited:

How about...:
Giratina and Garchomp splice, Pleaz?
If not, its fine, just tell me...:sunglasses:

Ah ha! so you've seen my greatness with giratina splices, so you've decided to put me to the test, eh? Challenge accepted! I'm assuming right now that my post will leave you pondering, but more important, the splice will leave you speechless with its magnificence! If it doesn't... well then, you've bested me this time, but perhaps not in the future! (yes, this really is what my insane mind is capable of coming up with in about five minutes. if you didn't see my label, it does say "the spontaneous ghost of yesteryear". That was a spur of the moment thing as well.)

I think it looks great so far! I fail at scratch spriting, period. ^^'

really? i think it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to small. I need to make a larger version of it. Oh, did you like my previous post? Just like it says, I made it in like five minutes. I am a very insane person, quite obviously. :sweatdrop: I'll try to get it done quickly, but with quality work.
EDIT!: Oh by the way, got request#4 all done! bask in its forever lasting glory!
445.png

Last edited:
Yes, it IS awesome! :grin:
Thank you so much and... OH MY PICKLES!!!!!!!!!! is that JPGed!? :freaked:
also, the shading for the wings, well, there is no shading at all.
...Other than that, it's fine!:grin:

thank you, kai. and Jibaku, I'll get on that.
EDIT!: ah ha! that was kind of easy! flipping the arm the right way on the bottom right was kind of difficult, but I am confident that you will like this. however, the left arm is kind of awkward. anyway, here it is!
350.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom