• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Platinum Growing team help?

mehwmew

Banned
Pokemon Platinum

my team is really low-leveled, because, i got Platinum about 2 or 3 days ago.

my team:
Froslass
serious
lvl 10
with Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
and Astonish

Houndour
brave
lvl 11
leer
ember
howl
smog
Raichu
careful

Thundershock
rock smash
quick attack
thunderbolt

Scyther
careful
return
quick attack
leer
pursut

Staryu
sassy
tackle
harden
watergun
raipdspin

tips on what moves they all should have when they are older?

Or is it? O.o hah
i asked for a good idea on movesets and what to EV train , so i think it is.

anyway, i changed my team and im sticking with this...
OH NO! MY BUIZEL! ITS GONE!

Actually you didn't mention EV's, you just asked which moves you should give them.
I'd suggest breeding new pokemon after you beat the Elite Four.

Oh well i meant to mention EV'S I musta forgot.

well my team is: (and im going to stick with these ,eith the occasional HM pokemon)

Scyther
Buizel( he dissapeared)
Raichu
Riolu

any tips on good moves and Stats to EV train?

The forum is for rating other people's teams, not for making them.

I'm not gonna lie, you clearly don't have much understanding as to what competitive battling is, as is obvious by your indication that you're going to have HM slave on your team. You really ought to know what you're doing before you dive in.

Back
Top Bottom