• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Character Ever?

S. E.

I'm a crow, don't'cha know?
Pronoun
she
Oh look a thread not made by Male Gardevoir what a novelty Read title. I figured there was a favorite villain thread, so why not have a favorite character in general thread?

Anyone who knows me well would find this obvious, but Meta Knight. For whatever reason, there's something about a 7 inch tall headthing with night-light eyes wearing a mask and cape who has the gaudiest sword I've ever seen and a warship modelled after himself, along with being the former leader of the Meta-Knights, most of which I find to be adorable (Blade Knight! <3) that appeals to me.

I might think of more later, but eh. I don't play enough series.

He is actually a bit taller than 8 inches, and Blade Knight is only his helper, not a true Meta-Knight.

Probably either Kirby or King Dedede. Yes, contrary to my username, I do not actually like Yoshi that much. It was one of a bunch of usernames I had back when I first discovered Gametalk and it still is my username cause I can remember the password easily. The others had long, complexicated passwords.

Oh noes I didn't make this thread

You forgot to mention the curse Meta Knight have, as threatening as he look, he will always be a blue puffball on the inside.

But back to topic, I can't say one exact favourite, but the closest you get is Luigi, as Super Mario Bros was the first game I played ever and when I was young green was my favourite colour.

Oh god... Making me decide who my favorite video game character is? Ummm.... Well, I guess either Veigue Lungberg from Tales of Rebirth, or Rid Hershel from Tales of Eternia would probably have to be... Veigue was a different kind of hero; he was cold, and not reckless at all, and he was in fact, very analytic. The only time he really softened up was around the NPC heroine (That's right, the heroine was an NPC. None of that healing stereotypical bullshit, because this RPG was devoid of ANY healing spells), and plus, instead of giving the hero the usual Fire or Wind element, he had the Ice element (Or... Force) at his disposal. Oh yeah, and he also had "KUREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH", even saying his love interest's name, Claire (Kurea!) over 200 times in game.

Rid was one of those reluctant heroes... He started the adventure not even intending on traversing both Inferia AND Celestia. Soon, he ended up gaining the power of God, and while he had made up his mind to save both worlds (Collectively, Eternia), I can quote him on this, in the Japanese version of the game, some of his dialogue states that he'd rather be eating lunch than taking out Nereid.

You forgot to mention the curse Meta Knight have, as threatening as he look, he will always be a blue puffball on the inside.
HOW COULD I FORGET that might be my single favorite thing about him D:

Another one of my favorites would be Yoshi. I have no idea why, but he's just adorable, has adorable voice acting (especially in Mario Kart Wii), and they come in different colors. ;_; Plus, I loved the one in Papar Mario: TTYD.

All of the PMD2 guild, because you grow used to them and they turn into an video game family, it was sad when I had to become an independant team. Single character though?

Yoomtah.

Travis Touchdown from the game No More Heroes, what seems like a generic, reckless idiot turns into a person with many losses and someone you can generally feel sorry for.

This took awhile to think about, but I think I have a couple. First of all, Pleinair from the Disgaea games. She's just a NPC, but I dunno, she makes my inner fanboyism come out. Plus, in the manga (which is only one of three I read, btw), she's pretty funny.

Another one Arche. Talk about fanboyism. xD I absolutely loved her in Tales of Phantasia, probably the liveliest character in the bunch. He hair is just a big bowl of fun, she rides on a broom, she has an awesome, funny personalty, and a complete masacre on the battlefield. Sooooooo... ya. Really, really, love her a lot, on my top five list most likely.

I guess I can but Lyner Baresett from Ar Tonelico up on here. Wow, what a character. =D This kid was SO ignorant lol. Out of his group, there was his love interest, and a girl who kinda liked him. And he acted like a complete idiot. Really, it's not even funny how good they made this guy so clueless. There was one point in the game, where ther girl who liked him, Misha, had to sing to keep to keep the bad guy at bay. So, Lyner goes and says somethin like, "Misha, can you sing to keep _____ in the tower?" Not those exact words, but something like it. So that means she would have to stay in the same place for the rest of her life, or most of it, and sing that song. Then Misha runs away, and he's like "Misha?". Then girl he likes, Aurica, says "Lyner!", and he's like "What? What did I do wrong?". See what I'm saying? That's just a sample. This guys not stupid, he's just clueless, and konws NOTHING about girls. The dialogue in this game is really funny, and Lyner adds to it. He's also a fucking powerhouse, and has a cool Voice actor. Funny, ignorant, but cool person.

Junpei from Persona 3. Man, this guy is fucking hilarious... he makes the funniest jokes in this game, seriously. For most of the game, he's a fucking clown. He's barely ever that serious. All around, a fun-loving, awesome guy.

Naoto, from PErsona 4. She has a great character. Her awkwardness towards her gender, her horrible social skills, and her amazing ability to make breakthroughs in investigations... all just a part of who she is. She also has a good social link. <3

Neku from The World Ends With You. :D Mainly because I'm extremely similar to him, completely empathise with him, and hope that I learn as much as he did throughout the game.

Neku from The World Ends With You. :D Mainly because I'm extremely similar to him, completely empathise with him, and hope that I learn as much as he did throughout the game.
OH SHI-! Forgot that one. D= Add it it to mai list then.

medium_Duke_Nukem_004.jpg

Duke Nukem. eh has BALLS OF STEEL and doesn't afraid of development hell

Castor from Last Scenario. Because I find him quite an interesting and complex character and love every bit of his manipulative bastard-ness and mental disorder-ness to pieces.

metapink60041.jpg

Pink Luigi is outgay'd by Pink Meta Knight.
FAAAABULOUS~

Poor Serebii, always having its images viciously stolen...~

Col. Jade Curtiss, Third Division, Malkuth Imperial Forces.

Why, he's so good-natured and honest it almost hurts.

{Shot}

Back
Top Bottom