• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Guitar Hero Smash Hits

I do not see any of the following on that list:
Take This Life
Prayer of the Refugee
My Curse
Stricken
Knights of Cydonia
When You Were Young
Paint It Black
One
3's & 7's
Dream On
Walk This Way
All the Young Dudes
(I'm sure there's more complaining in this aspect of the game to be done, but I haven't played GH 1, 2, or Rock the 80's, so I can't do anything on that part.)

We could all tell that they were going to put Dragonforce in, but seriously, what the crap? If you want to kill us, why not do it with Jordan, or something else that's actually worth listening to?

And why the hell is Back in the Saddle the only selection from GH:A? I mean, I don't have anything against it, but being one of the few genuinely hard songs to play in that game doesn't make it a "smash hit", and if they wanted to go for difficulty then they should've used Mercy or Rats in the Cellar instead.

RISE OVER SHADOW MOUNTAINS BLAZING WITH POWER
YOU MUST TALK ABOUT DRAGONFORCE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THAT'S HOW DRAGONFORCE ROLL

We could all tell that they were going to put Dragonforce in, but seriously, what the crap? If you want to kill us, why not do it with Jordan, or something else that's actually worth listening to?

this, this so much

why do they have to say they won't put any bonus songs in but make an exception for shit like ttfaf and not jordan or fire it up or something :( i bet everyone on wifi will pick ttfaf all the time. that already happens for me with satch boogie on WT (although i actually like the song itself in that case)

anyway i'll have to wait until it's been released to see what the final setlist is before i decide whether i'll get it. at least i see some songs i like in there like freebird, smoke on the water, and killing in the name though

seriously hope iron man and (spoilered because probably everyone else on the forum will disagree with me but i just personally like this song and i hiiiiighly doubt it would make it in there anyway)john the fisherman will be in there

i wish sweet child o' mine would be too, but apparently the chances of that happening are almost zero or something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom