• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nintendo World NYC

Clio

I recently went to New York City, and had the opportunity to visit the Nintendo World store. I live near NY, and have been a few times in the past. As many of you know, it used to be the Pokémon Center; it was the last time I was in NY anyway. I took a video and also some pictures:

http://pikachushideaway.com/nintendoworld.php

I thought the place was neat, but I really wish they had a larger selection of more unique Pokémon merchandise. Has anyone ever been, or have any thoughts on the place?

Nintendo World looks awesome, its the first place i'm going if I get to go to NY, i've seen in there though, their pokemon section is enormous.

Ahh, Nintendo World.

Me living about one state to the south of New York and all, I've had the opportunity to go there quite a few times. True, I was kind of wishing that the Pokemon stuff was more varied (I want my Toxxic Bellossom shirt, dangit), but the plushies there (and also the infamous Plusle Pillow) were absolutely adorable! <3

I went there back when it was The Pokemon Center. It was pretty awesome, but I wish I'd bought more than just toys (I was twelve at the time). I remember there being awesome shirts and me not getting any. :( I also have a Torchic SP, but that was a gift and I didn't buy it while I was there.

I also managed to get the berry fix and a shiny Zigzagoon on my Ruby, which has been lost for years. :[

I haven't been back since it became Nintendo World, but if I ever do find myself in NYC again I'll make a note to check it out.

I bought a Pokemon T-shirt that had a Torchic with a missing eye. It was awesome~ I bought Pokemon Box there.

Ah, yes. My parents were on vacation in NYC and bought me a Skitty shirt there a few years ago. It was hot pink with green stripes on the sleeves. At the time I went to this social-group-therapy-thingy for Aspergers Syndrome and was the only girl. One day I wore it, and we found out we all loved Pokémon. Good times, good times...

Sounds really cool if you want to test the newest Pokemon games. If I went there (and based on what I saw in the review and video provided I really want to), I'd probably test play some of the Pokemon games I don't own and trade/battle a bunch on the wifi, especially since my home wifi doesn't work with my DS.

Back
Top Bottom