• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dark Tyranitar's Evil Sprite Palace

Dark Tyranitar

Is it progress if a cannibal uses knife and fork?
I'm re-opening my sprite shop/display case.

I do splices mainly (I will try to do whatever is requested, but for best results, ask for a splice of two), and I also do recolors and re-types.

NOTE: Although it has not been mentioned here yet, I am also willing to do evilifications of Pokémon. Such as my pwning evil Pidgeot. If people PM me asking for a tutorial, I will be willing to give one. If you decide to make evil Pokémon because of those you have seen here, give credit (if asked) for where you got the idea. THIS THREAD IS NOW FOCUSED ON EVIL SPRITES AND SPRITES INVOLVING ABSOL. I WILL STILL DO THE OTHER KINDS, BUT THEY WILL BE GIVEN A LOWER PRIORITY.

No forms are needed or wanted when requesting sprites.

picture.php

picture.php

Well, what are you waiting for? Start requesting!

Also, please make suggestions. I want to become as good as possible.

Meh, who cares about the waiting list? Request all you like, but it may take a while for me to fill all requests. Please be patient.

Average wait time with current list: 2-3 days

Last edited:
Re: Dark Tyranitar's Sprite Palace

Oh, man. My thread is number 666. Don't believe me? Check the URL. :evil:

Evil Pikachu is evil and made of win. ^^

Evil Pachirisu? If you can do it?

Also;

The thread would be much creepier if it had been made on Friday the 13th. *spooky music*

Done with possibly the weirdest splice ever:
picture.php

Say hello to Kadabat. *evil laughter*

Pachirisu is cute all the time. Even when Pokemorph-ified.

Evil Lapras?

I'll get to the Evil Lapras soon, but I've been sidetracked by finally getting Pokémon Sapphire. On another note, though, I created a splice of my personality:
picture.php

Absotar. Fear me.

I'll get to it soon.

For the record, Absol is my most spliced Pokémon to date, being spliced with five unique Pokémon a total of 8 times. I'm not complaining, Absol is the perfect spliceable Pokémon. It has so many useful parts...

Done with the coolest evil Pokémon yet:
picture.php

You wouldn't want to meet THIS during a cruise.

That Lapras is creepily cool. (That's it, I'm staying off of cruise ships! Not that I've ever been on one.) It would be nice if they made that in one in the game.

It looks like a more sleek Absol... I LIKE IT! Thank you Dark Tyranitar (my 3rd favorite Pokemon!)! Thankz for the shiny form too!

Sorry about the delay. It turns out that Evil Pidgeot was astoundingly hard to make, but I've got both it and Mew-Z done.
Evil Pidgeot:
picture.php

Opinions?

Mew-Z (both with Mewtwo tail and without):
picture.php
picture.php

So, what's better: Evil Pidgeot or Evil Lapras?

Very nice pidgeot! its all evily Mwa ha ha :P very cool! i think pidgeot looks better, it has more detail, i think.

Back
Top Bottom