• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsession?

Dewgong

babababa
Do you have an obsession(s)? What's your current/past obsession(s)? Tell us.

(I sound like a commercial. Tell us.)

Oh, and you can see mine in my signature...

If you could say I was obsessed with anything, it would probably have to be death.

... Don't look at me like that. It's a perfectly fascinating (if rather morbid) topic.

Ohh Heterochromia my cousin has that.

Also my obsessions would be
Keroro
and Red Dwarf

bah. :B

Zelda!

I can't go a day without thinking about one of the games.

Last edited:
Oookay. Dannichu's obsessions, past and present:

Dinosaurs
Disney
Beanie Babies
Pokemon
Peanuts/Snoopy
Final Fantasy
Tales of Symphonia
Phoenix Wright
Death Note
Azumanga Daioh/Yotsuba&!
RENT
Wicked

And more. Kinda in that order.

I don't like to call them "obsessions" :B
but at the moment I spose Keroro Gunso is one >_> one character in particular

At the moment, Doctor Who, and when Torchwood starts again... Torchwood.

HEY THEY'RE THE ONLY THINGS I WATCH ON TV. >| Oh and a random j-drama nobody'll know about. :D I obsessed over that for several days recently. As in getting up at 6 to watch two hours of it BEFORE three hours + of exams. Hardcore~

Emilie Autumn, Vibeke Stene, and various National Geographic documentaries on Sodom and Gomorrah that I watch on a daily basis. o.o

Role-Playing, a few Pokemon that include Zangoose, Purugly, and Miltank, the Normal type, the Water type, the Warriors series, Animal Crossing, and the Pokemon video games.

Last edited:
I am my host's obsession. He also likes Latias... um, let me stare into his brain for a moment-

I can speak for myself. My other obsessions include Brawl, my recently rediscovered friend Andrea (You have no idea how long it's been) and finally comic making.

Comics. I believe that's where you first discovered me?
Right. You were a prominent character based on myself.

I'm almost always obsessed with something, right now though my obsessions are on The Dark Knight movie, I just can't wait until it comes out! :D I'm so geeky I even have a countdown on my MSN.

I also have a silly obsession with Metalocalypse on Adult swim, as you can probably guess by my avatar.

Oh, and the Japanese movie Ichi the killer. It's a pretty messed up movie, but I can't help but think it's slowly becoming one of my all time favorites.

Back
Top Bottom