• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Scyther Slash style

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
I have finally created a forum version of the main site's Scyther Slash style. You can switch to it here.

It is also implemented into the style synchronizer, meaning if you are using Scyther Slash style on the main site, your forum style should by default become the forum Scyther Slash style.

I also upgraded to vBulletin 3.8.2 earlier.

yay new style

Does this mean Celebi's going to be soon? I miss using it. :<

Also, what font did you use for the banner and buttons and where did you find it?
I might need it for a project; it looks perfect for the job. :v

Yay! :D

Doesn't that mean Shiny Ninetales Style is next? It's my favorite, and it's the next one down.

Yes, Shiny Ninetales is next, followed by Voice of the Forest.

Also, what font did you use for the banner and buttons and where did you find it?
I might need it for a project; it looks perfect for the job. :v
It's called Ghastly Panic; I got it from here.

Yay! A layout I remember! This one was my second favorite.

Does this mean the old red and black might come back someday? ; ;

Wow, this is really nice, and I'm not too fond of green.
Nice job! =D

Yay~ Roar of Time was far to dark for my eyes. Now I don't have to blind myself using Minimal Dewgong or bore myself by using the default vBulletin. :D

The only ones I've ever used at the site were Roar of Time, Celebi, and Scyther Slash cuz they were the only ones that didnt blind my eyes or were tooo dark....
Thank you very much, Dragonfree, for adding the style here.

Roar of time was good, too.
Please keep doing more good for these forums!!

There is... absolutely no style too bright (except maybe neon yellow, but there's none of that here) or too dark for my eyes. I use a white layout on the other forum I'm on and I've used Roar of Time since it came out here. I'm using Scyther Slash now, but I think I'll end up switching to each one in turn when they come to the forums. :3

IT DIDN'T SWITCH BACK FROM WHEN YOU WERE TESTING IT ON #TCOD

IT HURT MY EYES
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, BUTTERFREE!! *shakes fist*

IT DIDN'T SWITCH BACK FROM WHEN YOU WERE TESTING IT ON #TCOD

IT HURT MY EYES
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, BUTTERFREE!! *shakes fist*
...then you switch back?

The quick style switcher is at the bottom of every page. Or, if you want to set it more permanently, you can also set it by editing your options in the user CP.

...then you switch back?

The quick style switcher is at the bottom of every page. Or, if you want to set it more permanently, you can also set it by editing your options in the user CP.

Yes, I know!

You're so... serious, Butterfree! Adorable~ adorable~

Yay something that doesn't burn my eyes!
I'll have to use this until the Ninetales one comes along.

Back
Top Bottom