• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legend's Mistake

Zora of Termina

forget your high society
Pronoun
fucking guess
An ancient legend states that if a legendary is to die in battle, Arceus will select a human who will take it's place. The human will retain all memory of their former life, and upon realization, may request one of two things.

One: A few friends or family members from their life as a human, with a limit of up to ten.

Two: To be sent back to their human life entirely, with no memory that they had ever become a legendary.

~~~~~~~~~

So it came to pass that there was a battle in the Pokemon world against an unknown enemy. At the cost of hundreds, the Pokemon were able to drive back this force, and they retreated. Among the dead and fatally wounded, were several legendaries. Arceus saw this and sighed, before selecting the humans which would take their place.

Little did he know, he'd probably regret who he'd chosen.

-------------

The story centers around Zora LeAnn Smith (read: me if I knew and lived with around half my OC's and a few of other people's), who has recently woken up to discover that she has turned into a Darkrai, along with several of her friends and family members.
Hey, if Mike can pull off putting himself in a comic, so can I.

THE ISSUES:

Special Thanks:
Mike the Foxhog, for inspiring me to make this.
Flareth, for agreeing to co-star and help me with the scripting

Enjoy~

Last edited:
This is... wow =D Three issues in and already I'm impressed :3
The backstory sounds pretty interesting and the comic looks superb aesthetically =DDD Definitely want to see more of this. Keep up the good work Zora!

Love it. I don't think I can praise the backstory enough (and that's good enough for me) so this page is now bookmarked and I'll be checking for new pages every week. Keep up the good work!

I haven't had a lot of time to work on it. I promise, I'll get up at least another issue within the next week. :9

It's nice to see a comic that doesn't revolve around people acting like idiots for 9/10 of the time. I look forward to more.

(not to say I don't like a little idocy, it's just that there's been a lot)

Nice! I like how it looks. The plot looks very interesting too. Looking forward to other stuff.

Number 3 doesn't work for me. D:

Back
Top Bottom