• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Power Rangers: Ancient Wrath

This is like Wild Force, DinoThunder, and Mighty Morphin', with its own attributes as well.

It is the year 2013. The world is in danger. The evil "Dark Overlord" is plotting to conquer and/or destroy Earth. Ten new Rangers have been called to a strange-looking cave. A man named Dr. Jenkins, an expert on extinct animals, gives te Rangers powers of extinct animals, along with weapons and Zords based off said extinct animals. We will obtain more Zords and Powers later on, and we start with two Megazords. The first (red, yellow, white, pink, bronze) is the Wrath-Odon Megazord, and the second (blue, green, black, silver, gold) is the Ancient Gigas Megazord.

Colors-Zord/power/weapon

Red- Tyrannosaurus Rex
Blue- Triceratops
Yellow- Diatryma
Green- Parasaurolophus
White- Saber-Toothed Cat
Black- Giant Ground Sloth
Pink- Pterodactyl
Silver- Dimetrodon
Bronze- Thylacine
Gold- Woolly Mammoth

Name: Eric
Physical Appearance (non-Ranger form): dark brown hair, greenish eyes, seems to be Caucasian. He wears a red T-shirt and khaki pants. He also sports gray sneakers.
Personality: A born leader with an attitude along with a not-so-tough side.
Ranger Color/Zord/Power: Red Tyrannosaurus Rex
Physical Appearance (Ranger form): A helmet like that of a Tyrannosaurus Rex's head, with large claws on each index and ring finger, along with a khaki X on the chest.
Weapon: Tyranno-Sword

Last edited:
i want to be the white one!
Name:Mysti
Physical Appearance(non ranger form)Mysti has curly hair that is a dirty blonde in color.She has pale blue eyes that sets her apart from the rest.she will usually wear a white shirt and jeans.She wears flip-flops in the spring and summer,sneakers in the fall,and winter boots when it snows.
Personality:A playful little girl who doesn't like to fight,but is really really powerful when she does.
Ranger Color/Zord/Power:Mysti is the White Ranger.She sports thw Saber-tooth Tiger Zord.She has psychic powers and can fly.
Ranger Appearance:Start off with a white ranger.Then add cat-like ears at the top of the helmet.She can pull out claws in her gloves when needed.Add a tail like a saber tooth tiger.Add fang looking things where her mouth is supposed to be.
Weapon:Saber Tooth Shield

yays :grin:
i got a new avvie my last was 10/10 no 1 is in rate your avatar so can you...?
my sis wants in too!before i put the details in,can i do that?

Name: Sydney
Physical Appearance (non-Ranger form): Has short,dirty blonde hair that curls at the end.She has kind of an aqua blue look to her eyes.She will usually wear stuff with rainbows on it or something.She wears whatever pants/capris/shorts go best with her top.She wears shoes that match the outfit and the season.
Personality: Cheerful but is easily angered
Ranger Color/Zord/Power:Pink Pterodactyl
Ranger appearance:Take a Pink Ranger suit.Then make it look like the yellow Dino Ranger only pink.
Weapon: Pterra grips

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom