• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Metal Wolf Chaos

I have never played this game but holy shit. I would give anything to. I once saw a long video of a guy playing the game and it was almost as entertaining as playing any run of the mill game yourself. This is probably the coolest game ever.

Giant mechas. Absurd amounts of weaponry. Amusing and cheesy dialogue...I can't help but feel that this basic format is what we'd get there was a Megas XLR videogame.

And DAYUM; the President himself is the main character? I've seen political leaders take control of the situation with their own hands before, but this definitely takes the cake.

I could very easily buy an Xbox just for this if it was available in America.

Giant mechas. Absurd amounts of weaponry. Amusing and cheesy dialogue...I can't help but feel that this basic format is what we'd get there was a Megas XLR videogame.

And DAYUM; the President himself is the main character? I've seen political leaders take control of the situation with their own hands before, but this definitely takes the cake.

I could very easily buy an Xbox just for this if it was available in America.

Not giant, only ten feet tall which makes it even more badass when you think about it

PFFFFFFT

It's been proved the best game ever is MOTHER 3.

No offence but I have never heard of that game, and have no interest in it what so ever, even after watching those movies.

If I wants robots, weaponry, and cheesy and amusing dialogue I play megaman games.

Hmm... It just looks like a mixture Armored Core and Virtual-On, with a bit of Metal Arms gameplay...

Honestly, if I want a good Giant Robot game, I'll go play Armored Core 2: Another Age, but I'd be more than likely than to give this a whirl.

It's far from the most over-the-top thing I've ever seen too... God Hand, MadWorld, Gurren Lagann, and Giant Robo do it better.

Greatest game in my eyes will always be Persona 3.

I don't hate America, Japan is just better.
WEAAAABOOOOOOO!

But, I agree, the stupid cut scenes and bad voice acting didn't do it for me. But it looks real fun. One of the games I could just smash buttons on. Why is the President destroying everything again?

Also, Persona 4, not 3 Blaze. xD Besides, The World Ends With You FTW!

Also, Persona 4, not 3 Blaze. xD Besides, The World Ends With You FTW!

Nah. Persona 3's story and conclusion are much better than 4. 4 was too easy, its difficulty nothing near the average level of difficulty in a MegaTen game. Only thing I liked more were the characters, cause I found them easier to connect with. But I just have this thing with main characters becoming Messiahs I guess (Yes, I just took a nod at P3's MC, and Aleph in SMTII, who's technically a false messiah, since he DID kill YHWH, the source of all gods)

And like I said, "in my eyes". And I don't really care for the KH team in Squeenix. Although I am looking forward to FF Versus XIII...

I don't think the cutscenes were stupid, they've just been done before. And better.

Back
Top Bottom