• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best remixes?

Yarnchu

Yarn is comfy and easy to wear
We all know that there are many great remixes of game music, both official and fan made. So the question is: which ones do you think are the best? You can list multiple songs, just as long as you think they are deserving to be posted.

This 02 remix is just....beautiful. Chills went down my spine the first time I heard this. And this Lavender Town remix captures the spirit of the song and town perfectly. And this Melee Menu remix from Brawl was epic when it was first revealed on the Dojo and it still is today.

That 02 remix is good, but I prefer This one. Words cannot describe it.

And let's not forget the many remixes of Project Chaos, from the remix of The Doomsday Zone to their beautiful remix of The Hidden Palace.

Project Chaos probably has the best remixes of all the Sonic 3 and Knuckles songs, so they're worth checking out.

It sounds like the actual theme from the game with some extra stuff thrown in. Still, I like it. The choir really adds to the effect of the song.

Oh, and since you brought up sonic remixes, check out The Genius of Dr. Robotnik. Its an awesome remix of the boss themes from Sonic 1 to Sonic and Knuckles.

Don't feel like linking anything right now, but...

Absolutely all of the stage/boss remixes in the arcade game Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters (One of three reasons I still go to the arcade right near me), as well as the Rockman Complete Works remixes for the PSX (Several songs in Complete Works were recycled from the arcade game, like Cutman, and Mecha Dragon).

I'm also really big on all of the remixes of the original MMX for Rockman Irregular Hunter X for the PSP. Especially Storm Eagle's stage, and the boss theme. I really do hope they finish the Irregular Hunter series. Not for the horrible story that completely retconned the original story (Going Maverick as a choice was stupid. I prefer the idea that it was a virus, which would tear at a Repliroid's mind until it totally lost it. Yeah. Bad End X5 Zero and The Skiver are perfect examples of that.), but for the updated models, music, and everything else. I also want more back story on the X-Hunters/Counter-Hunters.

It sounds like the actual theme from the game with some extra stuff thrown in. Still, I like it. The choir really adds to the effect of the song.

Oh, and since you brought up sonic remixes, check out The Genius of Dr. Robotnik. Its an awesome remix of the boss themes from Sonic 1 to Sonic and Knuckles.

That is good. And if you like that, you'll enjoy another one of the Remixes of Project Chaos: Scrambled Eggman

How did I ever forget Rawest Forest?!

♪Exiting the forest is super simple! All you do is follow thw patteeerns for the reeest of your gaming life♪

THIS remix of the Zero Two Battle Theme, despite being named Zero Three, it's still a remix of the original theme, and it's awesome.

And THIS remix of the Dust man stage theme from Megaman 4, it manages to capture the lonely feeling of the original pretty well.

Pretty much everything here. My favorites are ALttP Boss Battle, OoT Goron City V2, MM Mayor's House Council Room V2, WW Staff Credits V2, and OoT Middle Boss Battle.

Back
Top Bottom