• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions My sprite thread

Should I open a shop here? I might even do fakemon for people so I can get better at it...

• No, there are already too many shops.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Only if you offer fakemon.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes you should!

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Zulo

Pronoun
he
I've been doing a little bit of spriting since I was more active here, though not much. I'll try to just post my new sprites, and my Fakemon, since I think I've shown most of them already.

Fakemon
lunurm.png
coluna.png
lunavampis.png
millepede.png
centipede.png
dunsparcelightevo.png
polinator.png
squittit.png
neemo.png
octopus.png
Medusa35635667743-iaza.gif

Huh. Now that I look at it, the second to last one needs to shrink to match the medusa-squid.

Fusions

kadeavilef.png
smearnea.png
electricmewtwo.png
Jumpdude7976240221-iaza.gif
DevampedJiggliolu3539446564-iaza.gif
Armeptile6804171407-iaza.gif
Castubi64128.PNG

Eon Pokemon
043oddish.png
044gloom.png
045vileplume.png
182bellossum.png

063abra.png
064kadabra.png
065alakazam.png

086seel.png
087dewgong.png

155cyndaquil.png
156quilava.png
157typhlosion.png

197umbreon.png

252treecko.png
254sceptile.png

255torchic.png
256combusken.png
257blaziken.png

280ralts.png
281kirlia.png
282gardevoir.png
475gallade.png

287slakoth.png
289vigoroth.png
290slaking.png

303mawile.png

447riolu.png
448lucario.png

451skorupi.png
452drapion.png

My favorite palate, I made a bunch of pokemon in it ~.~

Last edited:
I think you should. Some of the fakemon you've done are really good (I particularly like the first three - there's a sinisterness to them that I like) and your splices are extraordinary.

The first one? Sinister? Looks more squishy and cuddly to me! =) But I know what you mean.

And thanks, nice to know I picked 3 good splices to show!

I'm not sure as to opening a sprite shop, but I would like to offer you some critique of your fakemon sprites. Your main problem, as far as I can see, is that you're shading "curves" with the Pokémon, which is not generally a good idea except for spherical Pokémon. Basing your shading on similar sprites can be a good way of improving that.

(oh look, this was posted in)

I think I did a better job of this on my last two, which are actually the first ones listed...

Wow, that poll is helpful. 3, 3, and 3. I'm gonna add in some more of my splices now.

EDIT: Eon pokemon added!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom