• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Pokémon Ranger: That One Story(As in, not PMD!)

MidnightAgony

(⊙_◎)
Pokémon Ranger: That One Story(As in, not PMD!)

When you read it brix will be shat.*shot*

Since everyone seems to be making PMD comics, I thought I'd rip them off be original. So here it is, a Ranger comic. No spoilers since I've never played the game. BEWARE as this comic may turn into a crossover if I feel like it. I do not know why I'm using PMD backgrounds on some of them, but I assure you it is a Ranger comic.

TitleArt.png

Issues:
0001: New guy
0002: Capture the Flag
0003: A ranger at last

Main Characters:
Chaosbiosprite.png
Chaos: The protagonist. Um, he's good at Capture The Flag, and didn't bring a bag. Talks in green
Known Team:
Chaos has no known team.

Lunickbiosprite.png
Lunick: The antagonist. He says he's good at Capture the Flag, trains a lot, and talks to much. Talks in dark red
Known Team:
Lapras [F]

CREDITS:
Me, I made it.
The Spriters Resource, 'cause that's where I got the sprites.
Mike the Foxhog's Explorers of Oddity for giving me inperation for making a comic.

AWARDS
None.

Any criticism is liked and any suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Ranger: That One Story

No, it was because Photobucket was resizing it, so I told it not to.

And I put issue 3 up just 'cause.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Ranger: That One Story(As in, not PMD!)

Pretty good! Although I don't know if you had to have so many walking scenes in the first issue.

You need to brush up on your Pokémon Ranger information. They do not use Poké Balls, they use Ranger Stylers. And they can only have one Pokémon on their team at all times to follow them, their "partner". Perhaps you should check serebii.net? Otherwise the comic is great and funny. I love that sprite of Red in Ranger style. Did you do it?

I wasn't trying to maje it very simlar to Ranger, I knew very well they use stylers and not PokéBalls, I just felt like using them. Oh, and I didn't make the Red sprite, it can be found here.

Back
Top Bottom