• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Notorys Shop of Artistic Doodads

Notoriously Unknown

Quick, somebody come up with a witty response!
Yeah.. So I'm opening an art shop! :D
I love to draw, and my friends here seem to think I draw well so why not? There's one thing though, I cannot sprite. So, just keep that in mind if you request. Here's what I can do..

Avatars (hand-drawn, computer-drawn, and cropped/resized pictures from pokemon cards)
Banners
Basic pictures of whatever (Biggest size being 600x600)

(There has been a bit of confusion as to what I mean by these, so I'll clear it up here and now.
Computer drawn ~ Basicly I get onto Photoshop and draw whatever you asked for. These will include color unless you ask for it to be in black and white. Computer drawn pics focus on color, vibrancy, and shading
Hand drawn ~ I grab my sketchbook and doodle down your request. These will not have color and will have minimal shading seeing as I'm terrible at pencil shading. Hand drawn pics focus on sharp crisp lines and accuracy.)

I can't really post pictures as I have no access to image shack. As such when I'm finished with your request it will be uploaded in my picture album appropriatly titled "Requested Art". Not only will I post here when it's uploaded, but I will now send you a visitor message as well. There are already some images in there so if you want examples of my work just use this link--

http://dragonflycave.com/forums/album.php?albumid=279

If you want your picture shaded include that in your request. In fact, include lots and lots of detail about what you want in your request. I'll only take one or two at a time, due to the fact that any more really stresses me out and causes me to type in all caps. First come, first serve.

Last edited:
Re: Notorys Shop of Artisic Doodads

REQUEST TIME. :3
I wanna see a computer drawn.... Umbreon. :P
Do it in about avatar size I guess. :3

I'm thinking in the style of the Glaceon you drew. Shiny would be nice. :3

REQUEST:
I'd like you to draw either me or Kaisol. Or both, if you want to. XD

Kai: (Reference) (Reference 2)
Have it a murder scene, in the dark, preferably in a labrotory or office or something. With blood. :D

Kaisol: (Reference 1) (Reference 2) (Reference 3)
I dunno what kind of image for this one. Perhaps in the rain, in a dark forest? Your call.

Oh, and excellent job making this a request thread. I don't know many people who would "have the balls" to take requests for digital art.

Zoltea-
Your umbre avie is finished and uploaded. I was going for a glowing effect with the rings and moon.. Did it work?

Kai-
I draw animals better than people so it will probably end up being Kaisol. Also expect a pictures instead of avvies/banners.... Eh, about the murder scene.... Do I have to make it bloody? Sorry, I just don't enjoy drawing blood or gore or whatever....
If you really want, I'll do it, but.... meh... :/

:3
It seems to glow to me. :3
Otherwise, EEEPPPIIIICCC. :3
Now then. Try a Jolt- *shot*

Kai-
Eh, about the murder scene.... Do I have to make it bloody? Sorry, I just don't enjoy drawing blood or gore or whatever....
If you really want, I'll do it, but.... meh... :/
If you really don't want to do it, then go for the Kaisol. I won't make you do what you don't want to.

The Umbreon avvie looks pretty epic. If you want crit, I'd say that the head looks a bit too turned awkward on the body but if not I'll just say well done.

Finished with your pics Kai! 8D
I like the way they turned out, I hope you do to. :3

Last edited:

Finished with your pis Kai! 8D

Ohoho >D

Anyways, since I am here, can you make me a banner? On one side is a Umbreon with red rings, and the other side is an albino Lucario (where everything but the black parts is white) and the Umbreon's background is a swirly ruby red and the Lucario's background is swirly sapphire blue, and they fuse together in the middle? And it says centered at the top "Darkness and Light" with the "Darkness" in the red side "Light" on the blue side, and the "or" is smack dab in the middle. I know this seems complicated, but... please?

Anyways, since I am here, can you make me a banner? On one side is a Umbreon with red rings, and the other side is an albino Lucario (where everything but the black parts is white) and the Umbreon's background is a swirly ruby red and the Lucario's background is swirly sapphire blue, and they fuse together in the middle? And it says centered at the top "Darkness and Light" with the "Darkness" in the red side "Light" on the blue side, and the "or" is smack dab in the middle. I know this seems complicated, but... please?

It's not that bad. The only hard part sounds like the drawing of a Lucario and an Umbreon! XD
THIS is the kind of detail I'm asking for. I know EXACTLY what to do. :3
I'll have it ready as soon as I can. ^.^

Edit: AAAAND IT'S DONE! Ready and uploaded for you. ^.^

Last edited:

Notoryyyy

I'd like a Vaporeon, not shiny, served on a platter of city, with a beach ball on the side.

Thanks in advance.

Finished with your pics Kai! 8D
As I said to Zoltea, they are made of epic and fuckawesome, cooked in the oven of win and coated with awesomesauce. C: Thankiiees~

Uh, I just noticed that you uploaded the second one as a JPEG. Was the image saved as a JPEG or was it converted when it uploaded? Either way, it looks better and uses less space as a PNG. Just a bit of friendly advice.

You should join the Obsessive Scribblers.

As I said to Zoltea, they are made of epic and fuckawesome, cooked in the oven of win and coated with awesomesauce. C: Thankiiees~

Uh, I just noticed that you uploaded the second one as a JPEG. Was the image saved as a JPEG or was it converted when it uploaded? Either way, it looks better and uses less space as a PNG. Just a bit of friendly advice.

You should join the Obsessive Scribblers.

First off, Minkow, your picture is finnished and uploaded. X3

Second off, On the jpg note, Jpgs tend to take up a lot less space than Pngs. I try to save everything as Pngs, but if I kept resizing your pic so it could fit in the album.. Well...
There wouldn't be much left of it. ^.^;;
When a drawing takes up to much space I'll resize and resave it as a jpg or a gif, depending on which looks better. So yeah, and thanks for the comments. ^.^

What's Obbsessive Scribblers?

Ooh, ooh, I got a request! (Consider this a challenge)

A banner with eight columns. I would like to see the right side of the following eight Pokémons' faces from left to right: Buizel, Eevee, Cacnea, Riolu, Ampharos, Blissey, Gengar and (shiny) Camerupt. Put as much detail as you can on their eyes. However, there are certain details I would like to see, which I'll list for you now:

Buizel - His right eye should be an aqua blue color.

Eevee - The outer edges of the eye should have the primary colors of each eeveelution, which then fade to a normal Eevee's eye as you go more in.

Cacnea - Normal Cacnea eyes, but with red veins (make it look angry/pissed off).

Riolu - Normal Riolu iris, which turns an aura blue near the pupil (make it noticeable, but not too noticeable).

Ampharos - Make them as sexy as you can (emphasis on sexy)

Blissey - Normal, but with a human feel to it (or just make it seem similar to a human eye)

Gengar - Not red, but a frosty cyan which fade to white as you go more in.

Camerupt - It's a shiny Camerupt, so make the eyes shine!

Also, put in the words "Tales of Acceptance" (colored if you want) in as well in a fancy style if you could fit it in (don't cover the eyes).

Use this link as a reference on how the banner is supposed to look like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D_ojW02mTY (unfortunately, I could not copy the image off the video, so you get a video instead).

Sorry if this seems too hard for you. I could do it myself, but I don't have time or the resources to do so.

Last edited:

OMG must request.
Banner please. 500x150. Computer drawn. Dark background. Honchkrow dominating the scene looking smug. Text in lower-left side:
Who's laughing now, eh?

Please and thank you :)

Ahkay, Both Skroys and Franks baners are finished, FINNALY.

Skroy-
Your banner was a challeng indeed. Not only did I have to draw a few pokemon that I had never drawn before, but I also had to shade each one SEPARATLY. It was a lot of work, but I think it came out well, except for the "Tales of Acceptance" phrase. It just blends with the background to much. It was fun to make, I hope that shows. X3

Frank-
8D
Honchcrow is fun to draw. I hope you don't mind that I put him thinking of a skull....
*looks*
.......And forgot to put the word "eh"....... o.o;;;;;;
Please don't be mad.... o.o;;;

*finally is on*
*sees banner*
*squeals with joy*

Yes. Just YES.

Back
Top Bottom