• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yes I know people will hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a matter of you potentially getting flamed; it's a matter of "This is not your website." What the heck are we supposed to say about it? It's not as if it would be any use to criticize it or otherwise comment on it, since nobody who manages the site actually goes to these forums.

And anyway, precisely what are you hoping to accomplish? People don't get converted to Mormonism by being linked to their website; if they're not mormons, they'll look at the title, close it again and then continue on their merry way. There is no reason for you to want to advertise the website. Wanting to advertise the faith makes sense (though it's not really appreciated here at the forums), but advertising the website is not even advertising the faith; it's just advertising an uninteresting website that nobody here has any reason to want or need to be told about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom