• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] Pokémon: A Tale of Time

MidnightAgony

(⊙_◎)
[DEAD] Pokémon: A Tale of Time

Welcome to the region of Hokena!

I finally decided (since the forums were wiped clean) to update P:AToT

This region has many places to be to keep you entertained. There are many trainers and pokémon to enjoy and battle with.You can play as a trainer and/or a Pokémon. You can also play as your main character's(or someone else's) partner trainer. Max 1 of each type, three for each player.

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No cursing(unless minor)
3. No insults
4. Have fun. If someone is taking away the fun in it, don't leave for good, just tell me through pm, and don't respond to him until I pm you saying I took care of it.
5. If you read this put Time as your final word. If you put this "Rules Stamp" at the end of you're post, I'll give you a prize later.

Trainer Form:
Name:
Pokémon Partner(Can't be stage 2 or legendary):
Appearance:
Personality:
Occupation(Optional):
Other(Optional):
Ablity:

Trainer Partner Form:
Name:
Partner Pokémon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilty(optional):

Pokémon Form:
Name:
Species(Same as above):
Appearance(just put normal if regular):
Personality:
Other(Optional):

Mine:

Name: Blade FireBolt
Pokemon Partner: Umbreon
Appearance: Black hair with a white shirt and black pants. A little pale. Not great at making friends.
Personality: Quiet, but talks on occasion. He met Mai by accideent. When she first walked up to him, he turned his back. But she somehow got through his defenses and they've been best friends since. His only two friends are her and Seth(Played by Emberfan but he quit, so he's now an NPC unless he comes back, in which case Seth will be given right back to him). He still tries to find out how she got to him.
Ability: Can somehow speak the Pokémon language.

Partner:
Name: Mai
Partner Pokemon: Chikorita
Appearance: Long brown hair hanging loosely over her shoulders. Wears a typical schooldress because she forgot to pack the other kinds of clothes.
Personality: Sometimes is slightly forgetful, an example is the clothes problem. Enjoys talking and is friends with nearly everyone. When she sees someone new she first befriends them, then finds out more about them. That's how she met her best friend, Blade
Ability: She can get in people's heads somehow and befriend them. She is also a very good medic.

Oh, yeah. If you have an idea for a new fakemon just post it's info.
Fakemon(can be your partner Poke):
Leefinch: Grass
Kitturn: Fire
Eelin
Findol:Water
Inaizu/Hooyuma/Reiumachoo:Eletric/Bug

Members:
1. *ChaosTres: Blade FireBolt and Mai
2. Yanmega: Stone Hardly
3. shadow_lugia: Thorn- Milotic and Fucile
4. OrngSumb: Hassamu- Scizor
5. MewXCharmelionXEevee: Musa- Chatot
6. *Eeveeon25: Talon Orre
7. Blaziking 125: Nick
8. Metalic Deoxys: Fist Barrage- Machoke
9. Gardevoir: Scar- Zangoose
10. Hikari Nijino- Charlotte and Miku
11. CelebiElite- Reserve Slot

Five more players 'til we close our doors...

*Played in the old forums. Tell me if you did and I will gladly add you. Just don't think I'm stupid. I'd know if you're lying.

StoreOwners:
ChaosTres: Blade FireBolt

Trainers:

Pokémon Professor Field Assistants:
Eeveeon25

Pokémon Daycare workers:

Last edited:
Whoopi!

Can I join?

Name: Stone Hardly
Pokémon Partner: Larvitar
Appearance: Stone has an orange shirt with a brown jacket over it. He also wears loose fitting jeens and has brown hair
Personality: Happy and cheerful most of the time but he has a terrible temper
Ability: Can turn objects to stone if he gets realy mad
Other: Stone and Sarah met on a boat going from Jhoto to Hokena

Name: Sarah Sike
Partner Pokémon: Spoink
Appearance: She has a black swetshirt and blue jeens. Sarah has very long black hair
Personality: Dark and depressing most of the time, but occasionaly you'll here her laugh
Abilty: She has psycic powers just like Sabrina in Kanto

By the way, if I play a pokemon does it have to be owned by a trainer or can it be a wild pokemon?

Re: Pokémon: A Tale of Time

Name: Thorn
Species: Lugia :DD? SHADOW LUGIA >8DD Milotic
Appearance: Normal female.
Personality: Can't tell.
Other: (Not actually nessecarily true) She likes to daydream about other places and things in time.

shadow_lugia:Accepted

Blaziking: A partner trainer is a trainer that helps you and follows you around throughout your adventures.

Name: Hassamu
Species(Same as above): Scizor
Appearance(just put normal if regular): His colors are reversed
Personality: Ready to fight at any time. Kinda shy and a little hot tempered.
Other(Optional): He's always wondering: "What's the time?"

Name: Musa
Species: Chatot
Appearance: She's a white Chatot, a result of breeding.
Personality: Talks a lot, is very hyper, can get on peoples nerves, likes to sing from time to time
Other: N/A

:/ Wait, if I remember correctly, Findol is a Fakemon of Castform's. He has read this, but apparantly you have his permission, he just doesn't care, or he is ignorant. Either that or he just got bored before he could read that far.

OrngSumb & MewXCharmeleonXEevee: Accepted.
shadow_lugia: Yes, he requested Findol be on here on the old forums, so I have his permission unless he says doesn't want it in Tale of Time anymore.

This didn't get too far last time, but I'll rejoin.

Name: Talon Orre
Pokémon Partner: Firaga (male Cyndaquil)
Appearance: He wears a black T-shirt with green jacket, blue jeans, and brown hair and eyes
Personality: Likes joking and being sarcastic, but can also have a bad temper.
Other: He's with his pokemon almost all the time.

Last edited:

It's nice to see you're Accepted again. Also, I guess this region can have two professors. Redwood and Cherry. How about you got transferred to Cherry's Lab for some special and secret studies.

Sorry, I was unaware about the other professor. But, considering the mission that I will be sent on (which will be revealed in the story, and was actually the same mission I was going to reveal before this RP was destroyed), I think the "special studies" would work rather nicely. Of course, if you wish, you could simply say that Cherry no longer exists, and I'll go work for Redwood.

See, you made Redwood last time, and this time you made Cherry. :D It's okay.
Or is it?
Shut up.
Sorry.
Now.
Good puppy.((No, it's not really a puppy. It's an Eevee. It'll take forever to evolve it to an Umbreon at this rate, though.))

Oh yeah, I forgot. Okay, Cherry no longer exists. It's just Redwood. And are we gonna start where we left off, or are we restarting?

Back
Top Bottom