• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Complain or Show-off about Stuff

JDLJDL

Whowhatwhenwherewhyhow?
If you read the title, you would know what this thread is all about.
For those who didn't: Here, you either complain or Show-off about daily and lame stuff.

I have a Torchic who won't stop following me around. It's not nesecarilly bad or good, it's just... there.

And this is him. If you want to know more, you can't. Your tiny human brain couldn't begin to understand how I'm doing this.
Which is what he tells me when I try forcing him away. Darn shame.

I'm a nerd, and I'm proud! *point to Nerd Herd shirt*

...Yeah, so it was my Reading Olympics team. So?

I've finished school and am spending my days sitting around doing absolutely nothing :D

Life is damn good.

I've finished school and am spending my days sitting around doing absolutely nothing :D

Life is damn good.

I've finished school and am spending from 9:00 to 12:30 GMT -5, not counting the fifteen minutes to and from school, Monday through Thursday, in Summer Enrichment.

Which, by the way, is Summer School for the awesome freshmen who wanted to meet people and be social.

And play the Animal Game.

Yay.

I have a Torchic who won't stop following me around. It's not nesecarilly bad or good, it's just... there.

And this is him. If you want to know more, you can't. Your tiny human brain couldn't begin to understand how I'm doing this.

I gotta get one of those.

why don't you indicate the torchic in your head less obtrusively? like italicised text or something

i can stick both of my feet behind my head

Ugh. I went to the doctor's today and got 11 shots in my neck to numb pain for a laser treatment on a birth mark. Pity me. :P

^*pity*

On a less drastic but still irritating note, I wasn't paying attention when grating some cheese earlier and grated my finger horribly.

...the worst bit was picking the bloodied bits out of the cheese.

I got two shots today. As usual. But I pulled away from one while the nurse was injecting it (It REALLY hurt), so it felt like three. -_-

I hate my allergies...

I got two shots on Monday. One was a tetanus shot, and it hurt A LOT.

It kinda hurts to move my arm. Owwie.

I've been out of school since June 2nd, so I have the most messed up sleep schedule: Stay up until 3- 4 AM every night and wake up at noon or so.
Wow, I love the summer..

^*pity*

On a less drastic but still irritating note, I wasn't paying attention when grating some cheese earlier and grated my finger horribly.

...the worst bit was picking the bloodied bits out of the cheese.

Danni, That sounds horribly gruesome.. D:

I think I have a stomach virus.
... my butt hurts.

I also think it may turn into ATTACK FROM BOTH SIDES

Err... Let's see... feet behind head, grated fingers, neck shots, Laptop/stomach virus...

We certainly collect our lives together in an odd way. Imagine all that happening to one person.

I got two shots today. As usual. But I pulled away from one while the nurse was injecting it (It REALLY hurt), so it felt like three. -_-

I hate my allergies...

I get allergy shots too >.>

...You get used to it after a few years... -kick'd-

Back
Top Bottom