• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Skymin's Reviews!

see ya

Bye
Pronoun
she
So yeah. I've decided to start doing game/cartoon review videos a la the Nostalgia Critic and such, because I like doing that sort of thing. Not sure if this is where I should post this but eh.

My first review on the Captain N Megaman 2 Robot Masters has been moderately successful so far, but I'm unsure on what to do for my next review. I do have some ideas, but which one to choose...

Some ideas for future reviews:

A look at the Ruby/Spears Megaman cartoon (Finding the time to do this one is going to be the biggest obstacle, since it'll be pretty long. Fortunately a good deal of the series is on Youtube, but still that's a lot to download.)

Top 8 Robot Master Themes (MG, please don't take this as me trying to steal your thunder. I just had a good idea of how to present it is all.)

Top 10 NES soundtracks (Yep)

My top 10 favorite games of all time (Yet again, yup)

10 Animated Series that Told the Animation Age Ghetto to Fuck Off (A non-VG review? *gasp*)

So yeah. :D

Last edited:
Top 8 Robot Master Themes (MG, please don't take this as me trying to steal your thunder. I just had a good idea of how to present it is all.)

Don't worry, it's a good idea and I wasn't the first, I'm really looking forward to seeing that one. Although you better have Dust man on it or I'll find your house an-*shot*

But really, your Review of Captain N's Robot Masters have to be one of the best things on Youtube, so I can't really do anything but look forward to upcoming reviews.

And I expect Klonoa 2 to be on the Top ten Games of all time, it deserves it, it's really my favourite game of all time as of now.

Yeah. That idea came to me when I saw a certain episode of a certain series that just made me go "....DAMN." Granted, the list will be of only Western cartoons, because really, it'd be easier to count the anime that DOESN'T fit that description. But collecting clips will be kind of hard for this one. Not sure how many of the series I have in mind actually exist on Youtube, and my DVD collection is rather limited.

omfg YOUR MOVIE IS EPIC FUCKING WIN :3

Sankyoo. :3

Don't worry, it's a good idea and I wasn't the first, I'm really looking forward to seeing that one. Although you better have Dust man on it or I'll find your house an-*shot*

But really, your Review of Captain N's Robot Masters have to be one of the best things on Youtube, so I can't really do anything but look forward to upcoming reviews.

And I expect Klonoa 2 to be on the Top ten Games of all time, it deserves it, it's really my favourite game of all time as of now.

Again, thanks for the kind words. :D

Don't worry. I absolutely adore Dust Man's theme so it's already secured a spot. :3 Although at that rate you probably already know what else is gonna be on the list, but some may surprise you. Gonna deliberately limit the amount of songs from MM 2 and 3 and give some of the other games a chance.

10 Animated Series that Told the Animation Age Ghetto to Fuck Off (A non-VG review? *gasp*)

This one. Yes. :3
I loved your Captain N review and I can only imagine~ Hehehe~
Next up I'd vote for top 8 Robot Master themes. BUT, I think you should do more than 8.. D= There's just so MANY~ Don't forget about 7 and 8, either. Albeit, they weren't anywhere near the top of the music generations, but they had gems. Shade Man was Heart~

This one. Yes. :3
I loved your Captain N review and I can only imagine~ Hehehe~
Next up I'd vote for top 8 Robot Master themes. BUT, I think you should do more than 8.. D= There's just so MANY~ Don't forget about 7 and 8, either. Albeit, they weren't anywhere near the top of the music generations, but they had gems. Shade Man was Heart~

I'm glad my review was well-received. :3

The reason it's 8 rather than, say, ten or fifteen is because my original plan was to follow the formula of 8 Robot Masters per game and to put their faces on each level-select block as I went along. But it's going to be really, really hard to choose just eight. ;_; Maybe I could tweak that idea to be able to include more.

Also, I've never played 7 or 8. Just 1-6. D:

Aaw.. >: They're so underrated.
Well.. to be fair, I never played 8 myself, never had a Saturn. But they had their moments. Well, can always hit up The MM Network for their tracks.
Well.. to be honest, the only one I'd really pitch though is still Shade Man. xD;

Okay, I'm upgrading the "Top Eight Robot Master Themes" to ten. Expect to only see about four from 2 and 3, as, like I said, I'm giving the other games a chance to shine (I've seen too many lists that were completely dominated by 2 and 3) and I'm going to include 9.

I'm probably going to do that one first because it's the easiest for me to complete at this time. Just got upped for hours at work, so my spare time is limited a lot and the days I do have off I don't have much motivation. ._.

EDIT: Yay the list is done! It has a few that I'm honestly very surprised to have never seen on any list. It has at least one track from every MM game I've actually played. Sorry, I checked out a few of MM 7 and 8's tracks, but none of them really stuck out to me. :( There's: One from 1, one from 2, three from 3, one from 4, one from 5, two from 6, and one from 9.

I'm also very, very tempted to make a "runner-up" list, even though it would be several miles long. There's just so many kickass songs, but I don't want to go up to fifteen. Wanna keep it short and sweet.

EDIT: Yes I know I'm procrastinating. I promise I will make a new review when I can make myself make the next one as good or better than the first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom