• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stupidest way to get thrown out of a hotel

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
This was a great game when a forum I frequented was still thriving.

What you do is come up with the stupidest way to get kicked out of a hotel. Example:
"Break all the lightbulbs. In every room."

Take the toaster in the breakfast area and try to make it into a visor. :D

The game in question was made by me when I was still young and stupid, but it still holds a very special place in my heart. <3

You run up to every conversation you see and you yell "MANSEX!"

"Hey, did you hear that Ricki broke up with-"
"MANSEX!"
"..."

Bring an Easy-Bake oven into the elevator and spend hours making tiny cakes, even if they begin to pile up on the floor. Hiss at anyone who asks for one.

Make a ridiculously long cloak from stitching together all the hotel room's towels, and run around wearing nothing but that and your favorite birthday suit.

Unplug the TV and pretend it's broken then complain to the manager. When he eventualy comes down to look around (assuming you already didn't get thrown out for being a jack-ars to the staff) stand between him and the plug so he wont be able to see it.
Once the manager says something like "Well, I can't find the problem. I'm gonna call a TV repairman." Go into a giant fit about how you hate repairman. Throw stuff, break things, be a monster untill hotel staff has to drag you out kicking and screaming.
AND THEN YOU BREAK FREE, TACKLE WHOMEVER IS CLOSEST TO YOU, AND RUN AWAY LAUGHING MADLY. O_O

I dunno if you could actually do this (I mean, what hotel lets you bring in scissors and a power drill?), but it'd be pretty fun. :D

Anyways, cut random holes into the carpeted floor of your room, so you can see the actual flooring underneath. Then, use a power drill (or something else; a hammer and a rather large screwdriver would work just as well) to drill holes into the floor and walls. You may spy on the corresponding rooms whenever you like. You may also say strange things through the holes and see if they notice that it's coming from you.

At midnight, drape string (with a decently large knot at the bottom) through the holes, and then thread Froot Loops on. In the morning, tell the front desk that you "have lost your cereal necklaces".

Alternatively, encrypt a message with the drilled holes by spelling something out. My personal favorite is "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener", but that usually takes me all day. Write what you like.

Also, be sure you checked in under your father's name.

(Astral, did you actually do that stuff!?)
Put a sign in the elevator saying "You must be [insert your height here], have [insert your hair color and hair length or style here], [insert your skin color here], [insert your exact outfit here] and [insert your eye colors here] to enter. Otherwise TAKE THE STAIRS TO THE ELEVATOR ON FLOOR 42!"

haha DragonClaw.

i actually did this.

use the hottub to make Kool-Aid

:3

i also once bought all the glowsticks i could find, activated them all (so much crunching >.<)

and threw them in the pool.

OMFG it looked radioactive (and probably was!) :3

oh just this weekend i was at a hotel for my mom's cousin's wedding :3

and guess what i diiiiiiiiiiid!

haha, i took the beds and moved them to the other side of the room
then me and my two cousins super glued a desk to the ceiling (no joke, we had to hold it there for like 45 minutes!)
then we put the t.v. on the floor under it.

THEN (there was a safe) and somehow my sister figured out the code (wtf)
and we filled it with random things
then i changed the code (i didnt know what i changed it to (naughty naughty boy)
roflcopter

Feng shui your room. And everyone else's room. And every room you come across. If something is too big, burn it.

Back
Top Bottom