• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star

fresh fruit for Adol

even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly
Another new Mega Man game. This one's a Battle Network and Star Force crossover. The concept itself sounds interesting, but seeing as though both series take place 200 years from each other, there's gotta be some sort of time travel involved; which conveniently works out, since this year's Megaman Boss Character contest winner was a character called Clock Genius.

No doubt he'll be a Star Force character, seeing as though Battle Network exclusively re-creates Classic bosses for the series, with the exception of Colonel and Zero.

But who knows, the game's going to be formally announced in the September issue of CoroCoro, so we've got at least another month to speculate...

Also, on the topic of Megaman; I can't believe he's already going to be 22 this year. Capcom's already planning on games to release for the 25th anniversary. Hopefully one of these will be a Megaman Legends 3, or another Megaman platformer... The RPGs are cool and all, but I want another platformer; here's to hoping we get those Maverick Hunter X 2, and Powered Up 2 remakes in the coming years.

C-crossover? You mean Megaman EXE and that fag from Starforce meet!?!?!? /o/

I haven't tried the Starforce games yet, in fact, I've only played Battle Network and X games, but I dunno, this could be cool. i'm still wishing they didn't end the BN series (DD:), though. I'll be looking into this later.

BN series wasn't that popular, except for fans of the Classic series, due to the re-creations of classic bosses, but the lack of popularity is mainly why they stopped it.

Granted, I'd love to see a Battle Network 7, but I'm kinda glad they didn't draw it out like they did with Megaman X, which was supposed to end with X5, but didn't, so a different team made X6, which, in its own respect, was a great game, but had a story so horrible Keiji Inafune had to retcon it from the series. Exact opposite of X7 really.

Back
Top Bottom