• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open HEY YOU LOOK HERE

Dragon

disaster pigeon
Pronoun
she
DRAGON'S ART REQUEST SHOP THREAD PLACE AREA: Now with sprites~

O hai thar? This is Dragon's art request place, obviously. I'll take requests of anything, really, but don't be stupid, alriiight? C+C would also be nice, but not for the old, not computer drawn pictures and examples, because, well, I can't change them.

But I'm willing to draw for you! :o Uh, if we could keep requests to five different ones at a time, that would be nice. But things aren't always ideal, so.. I'll try to get your requests done in a week, once I see your posts, but again, things aren't always ideal.

I have a scanner now~ But you won't get to see it in action, 'cause I have a tablet too.

ALSO
You can use these pictures anywhere on the internet, just don't say you made them. If it's on TCoD, say it's by Dragon, if you're gonna use them anywhere else, say it's by WindragonOrtex, alriiight.

ALSO
I'm too lazy to link to pictures here, so if you want to see some progress or new stuff, you'll have to stalk my thread. Sorry for you lazy arses.

Examples/Requests

Some of these are old, new ones at the top. But seriously, I'm not updating this, so if you want some stuff you'll have to look through the thread.

Computer drawn
Honchkrow and Murkrow

Mewtwo's request

Disproportionate Dratini

Pencil and Paper
Marowak

New Dragonsona

Kai

Something

A Drag Cave paper dragon. I forgot who I made this for...

A gold Eevee for someone.

My old Pokesona~

Request Liiiist

And here be pointless sprite gallery
supershadeSalamence.png
overshadeFlygon.png
dragon.png
sawrotom.png

Request, dammit

Last edited:
Re: Dragonshop

Ugh, that eevee for *shudders* someone...

REQUEST TIME: Kai, Kaisol and a Kaisol Egg. I'm such a self-centered git aren't I? XD

Last edited:
Re: Dragonshop

Here yoo go, Cryptica~ I'm not sure what the camera did to the shading on his (or her?) mask, so sorry >_>

Also also my dad got my scanner to work so I am now in possession of a scanner :DDD

Ironically right after I uploaded that picture, too >_>

Also also look what I made-
dragon.png
The Dragonair ganked wings are probably the best part but shhhh

Re: Dragonshop+Dragongallery

Request please. How about a Honchkrow? And make a couple of Murkrow bow down in front of it.

actual claw WIN!~

I like it... maybe I should have.. *mumbles* NOTHING! ehehehe...

REVIVE

Sorry, sorry >_> Anyways, I got a tablet and I'm trying to figure it out, so this isn't that good. *linked to for the sake of your EYES*

Also:
sawrotom.png
:DDD I still suck at scratch spriting, but I think I'm getting there? DDD: For use in ASB.

EDIT: Aw, shit, it's a different file type and not done DDDD: I'll get right back to you. *runs away*

Haha. Hah. Haaaah.

Dragon has a tablet~

Yes, pffft, sucks, but I'm happy with it since I don't really know how to use Photoshop. And just got the tablet. Five days ago. And suck at drawing. :DDDD

Does the picture make it obvious I don't know how to use Photoshop? DDDD:

Considering the new tablet and Photoshop, the drawing is pretty good. The best thing I ever managed on Photoshop was this. Both the Murkrows look fine but the Honchkrow looks like a pigeon. They are generally more rotund, I think. Maybe the Murkrows aren't bowing at it, they are laughing at it. XD

X3 Alright, I'll keep that in mind for later when I redo this picture. More requests, people! :DDD

Okayz, I finally requestz.

So there's one request that, after I posted it, the thread died... :sweatdrop:

But can you draw Lucky the Lucario and Scar the Umbreon fighting? Banner and avvie for reference. And also a silver Luxray (all blue is silver) in the background, hiding in the bushes? Thaaaanx.

Alright, request noted~

Thread deaths are usually Dragon's fault, since she is so easily distracted. Oh mah gosh two requests this will take at least a year now

Also, closing requests 'cause I feel the need to advertise that I'll be away July 25-31.

Last edited:

Hey guess what Dragon's inna drawing mood

And since she has tablet there's no need to take pictures, which is a pain in the ass

So here's your Dratini with a puny nose..

and your battle scene~ Remind me to never do backgrounds again, but it looked weird with one coloured bush in the corner DDD:

Opening requests again, but if you request on Saturday you're not getting anything and I won't see your post~ Guess I'll close requests on Friday evening~

Back
Top Bottom