• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open mehwmew and Minkow's Shoppy de Art :3

mehwmew

Banned
Hello,

You can request a custom sugimori art work here.

i'll draw the pokemon my own way, then add whatever features you want.

ex. i could draw a Mew with a bowler hat.
or a Zangoose with a sword.

3-5 requests at a time please.
no splices yet please. (ex. part Alakazam part Vaporeon.)

I now have an employee (Minkow) , so heres our shop.

*~Minkow~*

Last edited:
Re: Mehwmew's Customs

Can you tell me exactly what you do so I can request something? I don't really get the term "request a custom Pokemon."

picture.php

picture.php

Both are Mehmew's pics.
I assume I can double post since I'm posting his art.
EDIT: MEW IS FEMININE

Nevermind, it was just my phone screen, it showed the pixels in large chunks. but it looks fine from a computer. thanks Minkow

Last edited:

It was JPEG. And that's how my computer saves. If the owner/creator made it a JPEG, my computer forcibly saves JPEG, strangely.

Save as PNG from now on.

someone request something!

oh, and I can draw custom pokemon for you, if you describe them well enough.

Oh, can you draw my idea of a Zangoose evo?

Alright, first, the eyes are the same as a regular Zangoose. Instead of the M mark over one eye, there are two red scars over each of it's eyes. The ears are pretty much the same, as is the nose and the face, but the teeth are a little longer. Not by much though.

As for the body, make the fur that covers his shoulders longer, so it goes backwards and makes a cape around his back. The arms have a zebra mark pattern, and he has 3 claws that are as long as his knees. The legs are the same, except they're also zebra patterned. On the chest there's a jagged M mark, which goes all the way down to his waistline or so. The tail is pretty much the same as regular.

Oh, can you draw my idea of a Zangoose evo?

Alright, first, the eyes are the same as a regular Zangoose. Instead of the M mark over one eye, there are two red scars over each of it's eyes. The ears are pretty much the same, as is the nose and the face, but the teeth are a little longer. Not by much though.

As for the body, make the fur that covers his shoulders longer, so it goes backwards and makes a cape around his back. The arms have a zebra mark pattern, and he has 3 claws that are as long as his knees. The legs are the same, except they're also zebra patterned. On the chest there's a jagged M mark, which goes all the way down to his waistline or so. The tail is pretty much the same as regular.

look at the bolded part....do you mean they go to his knees?

Oh god, i've got to find some unlined paper, you can see all the wrinkles on my zangoev :3

picture.php

Note that all I do is upload art, mehw, you don't need to change the name.
btw starting july 6 i'm busy 7-4 EST

okay, ill do it later if thats fine. must. use. precious. computer. time.

and my scanner wont download the list from my comp so its a useless shell now :/

Back
Top Bottom