• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Suno's Custom Trainer Card Shop

Suno

Well, I'm new here, so I decided the first thing I'll do is provide something for the forum! So, I'm going to make custom Pokemon Trainer Cards for anyone who wants one! What makes mine different, is that I edit the sprite of the trainer to look like a custom trainer! I also put in a back sprite for it.

Example:
Trainercard.png

Now, here is the form to fill out!

Name:(will be used on card)
Trainer Reference:(So I now how to edit the trainer sprite. Either a picture or a description. Descriptions may not be spot on, but I'll do my best!)
Preferred Pose:(I get my trainer and pokemon sprites from http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html If there is a certain trainer sprite you want me to edit, feel free to tell me!)
Pokemon-(Include gender next to pokemon, and also if they are shiny. Just F and M, and S for Shiny)
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
Template colors:(I'm only using the template above, so specify any colors you want)
Badges: (Choose from Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, Silver/gold frontier, or Contest Ribbons)

That should be it! Now, it probably seems like a lot, but it's to make sure I can make the card to my best ability for you!

I'll take 5 slots, and try and complete each request in as little time as I can. It's Summer, so now school means faster requests!

Slots-
1:MadHairGirl
2:Zackrinian
3:Full Metal Cookies
4:Mewtwo
5:

Last edited:
Oh, my bad, a reference of the trainer you would like me to edit the sprite into x3

-edits post-

Heatrans have genders, mate.

Name: Crystal
Trainer Reference: She has dirty blonde, curly hair that is a little below shoulder length. It is kinda a mix of wavy and curly. Also parts on her left (your right). Her eyes are green. She /loves/ ragged clothes, so if you could put her in those, that would be great. Other that that, have fun deciding her clothes!
Preferred Pose: Something that kinda says "I'm ready to take you on!"
Pokemon-
1: Umbreon M S
2: Houndoom F
3: Tyrannitar M
4: Lucario F S
5: Luxray M
6: Empoleon M
Template colors: Lavender purple
Badges: Contest Ribbons
Other: Click this link for Platinum sprites.

Last edited:
Added! And I;ve finished yours Momoharu-

Trainercardrequest1.png

Code:
[_IMG]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/sunalli/Trainercardrequest1.png [/IMG]

Just take the underscore out of the IMG tag. Hope you like it!

Also, if you haven't started, may I have Platinum poses? I included a link in my request post and here is the link again. I also realised I forgot something about the appearance; the length of the hair. :sweatdrop: it is a little below shoulder length.

Last edited:
Name: Kokoro
Trainer Reference: female snow Ace Trainer with brown hair, blue eyes, and... a light gray suit. :D
Preferred Pose:
dptr108.png

Pokemon-
1: Marowak (M)
2: Fearow (M)
3: Arbok (M)
4: Nidoking (M)
5: Raichu (F)
6: Primeape (F)
Template colors: Aqua green!
Badges: Sinnoh

Name:MadHairGirl
Trainer Reference: Hmm. Something along the lines of Cynthia's sprite here. Just maybe a different outfit with a blue colour scheme. And dark brown hair. =]
Preferred Pose: I don't mind.
Pokemon-(Include gender next to pokemon, and also if they are shiny. Just F and M, and S for Shiny)
1: Mamoswine M
2: Drifloon F
3: Corsola F
4: Lileep M
5: Ledian M
6: Marowak M
Template colors: Either the darkest purple or the darkest green you can do. Whichever looks better.
Badges: Johto badges.

Thanks!

Hey! I'd like one, please.
Name: Zaquori (pronounced Zachary)
Trainer Reference: Aaron from the elite four. shoes, light gray. pants, kind of a commando green. make the tank top a sweater (essentially, just color most of his arms the same color as the rest of it), dark purple, and the "X" is the light blue from Darkrai's eyes. Eyes should be the same color as the sweater, and the hair is the same as the "X", but remove the large... thing(?) from the front.
Preferred pose: same
Pokemon:
1. Vileplume M
2. Dewgong M
3. Dragonite M
4. Ampharos M
5. Houndoom M
6. Hitmontop M
Template colors: have the backround a light gray, but the bolder things are a bright orange.
Badges: gold/silver frontier
Thanks! these are really great. Also, sorry that my trainer instructions are so intricate.

Okay, yours is done Mewtwo! I tried my best for the clothes, and I hope they're okay <3

Trainercardrequest2.png

Code:
[IMG_]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/sunalli/Trainercardrequest2.png[/IMG]

Just take out the underscore in the image tag.

CRAAAAAAP YESSS

Thankyousomuchthankyou! See, I was planning on using it as my battle team thing for when people wanna challenge me (once my Pokemon are trained, anyways!) so... Thankz!~

OHMYGOD THIS IS SO EPPPPIC THE HAIR LENGTH EXCACTLY LIKE MINE AND THE CLOTHES? I CAN IMAGINE MYSELF IN THESE CLOTHES. THE CLOTHES ARE AWESOME AND THE HAIR IS SO PERFECT IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE MY HAIR WITH THE LENGTH, COLOR, AND IT IS KINDA BROWN IN THE BACK TOO LIKE MINE PLUS THE PANTS? THEY'RE THE LENGTH I LOVE TO WEAR AND THE SHOES? THEY LOOK EXCACTLY LIKE MY SHOES OMIGOD THIS IS EPIC AWESOME PERFECT

oh hell let's get me one of my planned SS team.

Name: Kathryn
Trainer Reference: Her hair is about waist length and black, and the outfit is a lighter blue than the normal cowgirl blue. If you can make her be a bit less skinny, could you? If not, that's ok. :3
Preferred Pose: Cowgirl :3
Pokemon-
1: Meganium F
2: Persian M
3: Umbreon F/S
4: Quagsire M
5: Ampharos F
6: Aerodactyl M
Template colours: Various shades of blue and grey
Badges: Johto please :3

yay, someone else who respects and enjoys the jhoto region in all its glory!
No. Really. You'd be surprised by how many people don't give a crap about the jhoto region.
Sorry if I'm getting a tad incessant.
THese things just make me happy. Have a good day! ;)

JOHTO YES

Anyways, Imma make one of my friend... =D

Name: Bailey
Trainer Reference: She has shoulder-length brunette hair. Blonde highlights, too. (can leave highlights out if needed) She absolutely LOVES green, so if you could make her clothes green...
Preferred Pose:
dptr160.png

Pokemon-
1: Dragonair F
2: Torchic M
3: Ninetales F
4: Absol M
5: Kecleon M
6: Eevee F
Template colors: Lime green
Badges: Hoenn

This is my frend's dream team. She isn't here so I can't ask, but I know some of those were in her team on Ruby (only game she ever had) before it messed up and kept deleting her files. The others she would just want. Can you please make this for her?

Everyone has been added! Now, I'm going to work double time to get them all done >3

EDIT:

I have yours done Cryptica!
trainercardrequest3.png

Code:
[IMG_]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/sunalli/trainercardrequest3.png[/IMG]

Just take the underscore out of the image tag. I hope you like it <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom