• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dissidia

fresh fruit for Adol

even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly
I've been meaning to get this game. I was hoping maybe they'd put in a Final Fantasy XI villain, but Shantotto is arguably both I guess? I dunno, lol. But I'd get the game just to play as Shantotto.

She's pretty awesome to play as. Definitely worth the work of playing through 12 different stories just to unlock her. Not so sure about Gabranth, since I haven't even touched him yet.

I'd definitely get Dissidia is I could be bothered getting a new analogue stick for my PSP ^^" When I saw "most cliche fight ever", I thought you meant Kefka vs Sephiroth xD

I think it would be interesting to have seen the way Firion and Gabranth acted around each other, seeing as they are both very smiliar (except Gabranth is closer to Leon in II), however, Gabranth isn't in the main story, is he?

IT looks fun, but of course, every new game that looks interesting to me is on a system I don't have yet. *sigh*

Needz moar characters. Main hero/villain isn't enough, despite the fact Sephiroth is there. <333

In terms of the gameplay, it looks really fun. I've seen my friends play it a bit and it looks simple enough to not be confusing but not simple to the extend of actually being easy to play.

Back
Top Bottom