• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pick something up, die, and drop something

Cyndaquil

Flare up your ideas, be careful not to burn them~
Here is one of my favorite games from the Trickster Online Forums. So here is how it works. Someone picks up the thing that the person before them dropped, and explains how it killed them, and then drops something for the next person to pick up.

*picks up brick 2 ton brick*
I die from carrying something way too heavy.
*drops moldy shoe*

*picks up moldy shoe*

*Dies from inhaling mold and probably being allergic to it*

*Drops a stick of mechanical pencil lead*

*picks up stick of pencil lead*

*Dies from starting to chew it.*

*Drops a lightsaber*

*picks up screwdriver*

*tries to unscrew his eye ball*

*drops elastic band*

*picks up elastic band*

*tries to wear it round his neck but it tightens and strangles him*

*drops cauliflower*

*picks it up and eats it all because she thought they were chocolate gold coins*
(Actualy, even if it was chocolate I would have killed myself anyways...)
*drops some lead based paint*

Back
Top Bottom