• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open A Shrine in a Dark Copse

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
Seriously, what location could be better?

Anyway, this is my new art thread. Also, you'll probably see a lot of drawings of Absol. He's my RSP character, and I draw him a lot because I like to draw in his style. By "style" I mean long neck and furry mane. So yeah, go ahead and look.

Just one thing to mention: I prefer no critique on my Naruto fanart. . .

And I can draw pretty much everything as long as I have a reference. Absol and Marowak are exceptions however.

ART

July 25, 2009 -
Happy belated birthday Sasuke!
July 22, 2009 -
Happy, my shiny Dunsparce
July 21, 2009 -
My PokeSona
You won't believe how often I draw this...
COLDNESS from my DQMJ
Yuurah, my level 100 weavile from Platinum.
Rhydon from Platinum. Planning to use him for sandstorm chaining.
Dugtrio from Platinum.
Also using her for sandstorm chaining.

In hopes of getting a shiny Phanpy. (Note: I got it~)
I also like Misdreavus!
July 1, 2009 -
Sage of Summer
June 30, 2009 -
BlazeKen and HyperTaco
Darkfire and ReiRei
Blade 1
Blade 2
Sora the Arcanine
"Happy July 4th" - with Blade and my PokeSona Kokoro
Undated -
*naruto fanart 1* - My 6th grade school binder picture. Took about 1.5 hours. Needless to say, the reference itself was a distraction for about two minutes.
A whole bunch of stuff.
A: Nova
Whole: ?
Bunch: K.K. Slider
Of: A "Temple Guardian Jay."
Stuff: A fencing fox.
A wolf based on a different picture on the internet.
A silly drawing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom