• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Disclaimer overlapping content and header disappearing...

Sandstone-Shadow

A chickadee in love with the sky
Pronoun
she/her
So instead of bumping the other thread again, I figured I'd make a new one, since the problem is different now anyway... any help would be greatly appreciated! I don't know what else to do.

On my Sandstorm style, the disclaimer, instead of coming right after the content like it should, is overlapping the content.

And also, on the right (well, bottom) menu, the "Thank You" header is missing. I don't know what would be causing it to disappear; it works fine in all other styles. I also know that it's not the image, because the same image is used in the Firefly's Rainbow style. =/

This is the page; choose Sandstorm style on the top of the left menu (please ignore the mismatched colors and images) and this is the stylesheet.

I don't know for sure that this'll work, but try putting clear:both; for #disclaimer on the stylesheet. I was having a similar problem and that worked.

Again, not sure it'll work. But it's worth a try, right?

And I have absolutely no idea about the "Thank you" part, sorry.

The #thankyou problem is thanks to the float:left; declaration of the ul. Take that off and you'll be fine.

Your code is really strange. Do you mind if I recode the whole layout? It seems as though you want each column to be half the size of the page... is that right?

Hmm. If I take off the float:left, the Thanks header does come back up, but then all of the links and subheaders crash into each other. I'll leave it like that so you can see what I mean.

Sure, if you want to. And no, not really; I want the columns to have the same width as the banner. 638 pixels works for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom