• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Give me a Pokemon and I will draw it.

SQRL

fera wth are you doing on here.
It's that simple.

I will work on it as much as I feel like working on it, and show you the product. It might be simple doodle, it might be something with more effort - all depending on how I'm feeling with it at that moment.

You can also request splices and Pokemon fan characters and that sort of thing, provided you supply adequate reference.

Hm...Lets see what you'll make of a Bronzor.

Can I ask a favour also? Can you give me a VM when its done please? I'm very patient also.

Wow that's a lot of requests ahhahaa~ awesome.
I'll get to them all eventually; I just don't draw 24/7 and I draw stuff for myself as well. |D;; So I hope you're all patient.

Here's a Milotic doodle for Minkow.
34sfoz5.png

Milotic kind of confuses me.

How about a Lucario in a english top suit, with a mustache, a top hat, a cane, and him saying, "Jolly good day today" with a smile under his furry mustache. This could be interesting (and difficult!).

I would like to request a charmander roasting marshmallows on his tail, take as much time as needed I can wait ^-^

<.<

>.>

is this like my first real request on TCoD ever???

Either Kangaskhan or a Lucario and Froslass couple? c:

I'm really looking forward to all of these other requests getting done too~

js239j.png

Rofl I apologize for how scribbly and hideous and deformed this Absol is.
Lazy five minute doodle hahaaa.
Not skipping requests, just felt like doing this one.

I dislike absol.
I never know what it's supposed to be, I guess it reminds me of a wolf/cat...mountain ram..thing.

I like that how Absol has the look like he just ate something sour, and the taste is finally going away.

He certainly looks like he isn't amused by whatever's going on.
I never realized I wasn't sure what Absol was supposed to be, either :v

Back
Top Bottom