• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open *Suggestions* OH LOOK ANOTHER GENERIC SPRITE SHOP.

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
2pyufxi.png

Newest Sprites:-
2zdwwnt.png
34oesjk.png
5o5v9x.png
34hdgyo.png
2ahrt02.png
6em89t.png

If you insist in requesting take these rules into account otherwise you shall be ignored.

1.) Since the only reason I made this was to get feedback, give C,C or CC (Comments, Compliments, Constructive Criticism) otherwise no sprite. -1Point
2.) Don't steal. Don't even try it. Please.-5Points
3.) Up to 3 requests per post.- 2Points
4.) Don't use the sprite without asking VM/PM me.- 3Points
5.) Remember I don't HAVE to do your sprite.

Get 5 points and you'll be put on the banned list.

Banned List~
(None, good lets keep it like this.)

2zdwwnt.png

Nice, ice retype yeah? It'd be even cooler if it was holding something instead of the spoons. Shards of ice maybe?

34oesjk.png

Aah. Its staring into my heart

34hdgyo.png

Again, I like it. The top bit (the plant bit) is recoloured perfectly but the outline of the Gloom is very black and too thick.

6em89t.png

Fine but the bit near the tail looks a bit too long and fake.

Thar ye go.

A psychic type Froslass?

I like the old photos and the splice of a backsprite of raichu and croagunk. Really nice work on those!
Can I get a backsprite of a splice of kingler/hanuter the sprite of which I should really have, but I forget my password to my hosting site. (sorry about that, more work for you.) thanks!

Back
Top Bottom