• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt North America and Europe to get Member Card

Pikachu

Kelp is good! Yum yum!
Pronoun
he
Well, it's official. North America owners of Pokémon Platinum can now get the Member Card with using a hack device. Not sure if this will work with DP.

Bulbanews said:
The Member Card, an event item featuring an encounter with Darkrai, will be distributed via Wi-fi from Aug. 3 through Sept. 13, 2009. This is the first time it will be distributed in North America or Pokémon Platinum.

In order to obtain Darkrai, use the Member Card in the Canalave harbor. Talk to the man who puts people to sleep. Afterward, one appears to Darkrai in Newmoon Island at Level 50.

Last edited:
Re: North America to get Member Card

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I've been waiting so long for this!

Good. Now I can get a Darkrai with a good nature, and my Sassy TRU one can rot in my PC. Yay!

Will the Shaymin event ever appear again? :( I missed it because I was on a Pokehiatus.

Gracidea Shaymin looks so awesome... D:

At least I can get a Darkrai to compensate for lack of Shaymin!

Is this only for Platinum, or can DP users get it too?

And how do you get it? Is it from the Mystery Gift thing? I've never gotten an event Pokemon before (aside from the ones I traded for).

Will the Shaymin event ever appear again? :( I missed it because I was on a Pokehiatus.

Gracidea Shaymin looks so awesome... D:

At least I can get a Darkrai to compensate for lack of Shaymin!

There's a good chance we'll get Oak's Letter soon, so you may be in luck!

Is this only for Platinum, or can DP users get it too?

And how do you get it? Is it from the Mystery Gift thing? I've never gotten an event Pokemon before (aside from the ones I traded for).

I'm not sure. It's for Platinum for sure, but I don't know if it works in Platinum.

How to get Mystery Gift

Probably this means it will be distributed in Europe too in a few months. I hope so, because I prefer getting these legendaries in the proper way. Just trading Darkrai or Shaymin in from outside feels like a cheat and also leaves me with an unexplored house in Canalave and two areas missing from my map.

Finally, a legit Darkrai for me! With the in-game event and all! :D :D :D

Probably this means it will be distributed in Europe too in a few months.
Try a few days. The member card is now available on WiFi to Europe aswell.
Serebii.net said:
The Member Card event for Pokémon Platinum is now live in America and also in Europe. This event is going to be running until September 13th in America and presumably around the same in Europe. This item, once collected, will allow you entry to Canalave City's Inn where you'll end up going to New Moon Island where a Level 50 Darkrai dwells.
Hooray!

I don't care I want Arceus

Dammit, I don't have WiFi. :/ That's great.

I caught Darkrai. It will soon be in Ranch when I trade it to Diamond...

I got the member pass, but I went into the battle forgetting I had crap Pokemon with me.

Eh, I'll go back to SRing for a Shiny Rayquaza on Emerald (as if I'll be lucky this time :c) and get around to catching Darkrai someday.

My Darkrai ended up having a Timid nature, so I might not ranch it right away... Depends if I have the time to EV train it.

I tried doing it the other day

But since I already haxed it months ago it didn't work lol
Shame, it would've been my first legit event

Back
Top Bottom