• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon VS Christ

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Yes, a anti-pokemon article, even with the dumb crap that was being said about my pokemen (pronounced pokey-men) :huh: and the utter stupidity of the person writing the article I couldn't help laughing about Picacu the yellow bear hailing satan and dealing copyright issues to Fran Posner (the owner of Winnie the Pooh :unsure:)

I saw this on another forum and felt like posting it here.
(This is here just to read and take the piss out of, okay? I don't want to be starting any religious "debates" over the article because its just not worth it okay?)

Last edited:
Anti-Pokemon is old.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't really find the link the first time and thought you were talking about Anti-Pokemon in general.

Last edited:
Pokemon is one of the most popular Japanise animations or “Hentai”. It concerns a group of teenage human “Pokemon-Hunters” or “Pokemaniacs” and their adventures in Pokemon-land populated by fictional creatures called Pokemen (pronounced Pokey-Men) .
Metapod: is one of the rarest and most powerful Pokemons.
xD

Anyway, this is from 2006. Roughly three years ago.
This only has humor value because this person know so little about pokemon and still makes all these weird conclusions from it.

This person knows little and presumes much about a lot of things:

Disney’s Winnie-The-Pooh. These charming all-American children’s stories are based on the popular animated series that has entertained generations.

How are stories based on on those by an Englishman written in England 'all-american'? And this is before the irrational hatred begins.

Alakazam: Spoon-bending occultist Uri Geller allegedly paid millions of dollars to have the Pokemon company include his likeness in their products.

I may be mistaken, but didn't Uri Geller try to sue over his likeness being in pokemon games.

Jigglypuff: The only pokeman to be “gay” and “out” – Jigglypuff’s trademark move is to sing songs which entice characters into a drug-like trance of sexual debauchery. This ultra-liberal pokeman says “It’s Okay to be Gay”.

How did they even manage to get this. The fact that he has 'puff' in his name? He sings? He has big eyes?

Image of Pikachu using an electric attack
An image of Picachu “Evolving”, from the Pokemon TV Hentai series.

So Pikachu evolves when it uses thunderbolt now?
Picacu: pictured above is one of the most popular Poke-men in the series. Most characters have humorous names. This character’s name comes from Piko (meaning small) and “Choo”, the sound one makes when sneezing. Pikachu’s is uncannily similar to Disney’s more wholesome “Winnie the Pooh”. I wonder if Fran Posner is aware that a Japanise company is attempting to pirate her original characters?

Everything in this is wrong, apart from maybe Pokemon being given humerous names (they're not all humerous, but many have puns or references to aspects of their design) Pikachu's name origins I don't need to explain here, but I like how being yellow is enough to make something 'uncannily similar' to something else. Interesting how Winnie the Pooh is now the original character of someone whose parents probably grew up with him (I'd probably bet on the fact that they'd at least heard of him. And I don't gamble).

[ANNOYANCE MODE OFF]

Anyway, this person was encouraged by a pastor to burn a friend's comic books, and return some tracts instead. Why does this not surprise me?

Edit: This person also proposes placing wi-fi base stations in lead boxes to eliminate the harmful radiation. I'm not an expert but isn't that radiation kind of the point of the thing?

Edit 2: Anti-Pokemon from this year

Edit 3: Apparently the guy who wrote the OP's article 'tuned against god' and is now dead. It's on the 'God's Hitlist' on that site, second one down.

Edit 4: Further examination makes the sites parody status obvious. This article I'd say is plausible. Unlike some others.

Last edited:
Oh god...this site is too rich. Check out the hitlist.

Barack “The Muslim” Obama
(aka “Homobama”, “Barack Osama”, “Husein the Terrorist”)

I hope you guys don't mind if I call him Homobama from now on, do you? That name is too awesome. XD

God hates people that belong to one of the groups below because they harm America!
Animal Rights People
Environmentalists
“Global Warming/Cooling” Believers
Linux users
The anti-smoking lobby
Poets
Hybrid Cars

lolwhut? Especially the Linux users part.

Other Things And People That Make God Angry
Starbucks
Livejournal

Oh wow. XD

Also, Evolution has apparently been debunked and God supports war cause America is the only good country that exists. Yep, we are all doomed.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*tears*

I'm not even gonna quote 'cause every part of almost all of those articles was pure gold.

I especially liked the part where it said that God hates the Chronicles of Narnia series.

Ha, that was fucking hilarious! Who knew Metapod was an Islamic crusader? I may have to go catch one and name it Mohammed XD. I can't believe people even write this crap, no matter how lulz-filled it is.

Beautifully written satire.

Though I do agree with the Linux part. Windows is the way to go, soul-sucking conglomerate or not.

Japanise animations or “Hentai”.
'
hahahahaha

Jigglypuff: The only pokeman to be “gay” and “out” – Jigglypuff’s trademark move is to sing songs which entice characters into a drug-like trance of sexual debauchery
wut

I can't believe people write stuff like this. Oh well, just more lulzy entertainment for Pokéfans^^

Yes, a anti-pokemon article, even with the dumb crap that was being said about my pokemen (pronounced pokey-men) :huh: and the utter stupidity of the person writing the article I couldn't help laughing about Picacu the yellow bear hailing satan and dealing copyright issues to Fran Posner (the owner of Winnie the Pooh :unsure:)

Can't you tell satire when you see it?

Me neither. But this page convinces me that this site in particular is satire.

EDIT: Just found out that the Terms and Conditions of the site even outright state that it's fake.

Shelley the Republican T&C said:
4. You understand that by using the Web Site, including its Forums, comment pages and chats, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. If you feel offended by the content or parts of the content you have to leave. Str is strictly satirical, nothing on Str shall be taken seriously. If you are unable to comprehend this concept you are forbidden to view any website content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Web Site, including its Forums.

hahahaha wowwww. i could go over every point in that, but i'm just going to ask... since when is pokemon hentai? haha

Back
Top Bottom