• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Forgotten Pokemon

Salazard

Nyom Nyom Nyom
So... Pretty self-explanitory. Basically, there are sooo many Pokemon now but there are a few that just get left behind because theyre nothing special and/or Nintendo have forgotten they exist.

I say this because I suddenly rememered the existance of Smeargle! Mind it took me about an hour to remember its name. =P

What do you reckon?

So... Pretty self-explanitory. Basically, there are sooo many Pokemon now but there are a few that just get left behind because theyre nothing special and/or Nintendo have forgotten they exist.

I say this because I suddenly rememered the existance of Smeargle! Mind it took me about an hour to remember its name. =P

What do you reckon?

Wait what? I hear about Smeargle all the time. I mean, it's a gimmick Pokémon with the move Sketch, and therefore is useful for breeding chains and the like. Along with Articuno it's also the only other Mind Read/Sheer Cold user. Plus it can learn Spore too.

Things that come to mind are non-pretty Pokémon which have no battling value. Something like Shiftry or Kingler.

Wait what? I hear about Smeargle all the time. I mean, it's a gimmick Pokémon with the move Sketch, and therefore is useful for breeding chains and the like. Along with Articuno it's also the only other Mind Read/Sheer Cold user. Plus it can learn Spore too.

Things that come to mind are non-pretty Pokémon which have no battling value. Something like Shiftry or Kingler.

Really? Coz seriously I had completely forgotten about it since I battled someone on Fire Red with one! Kingler not so much, but Shiftry definitely. I'd say Tropius maybe as well.

I suppose each individual is going to have their own "forgotten" Pokémon though.
You say Tropius and Mothim but I really like those two so don't forget them. Personal preference, really.

Qwilfish I could agree on.

I suppose each individual is going to have their own "forgotten" Pokémon though.
You say Tropius but I really like Tropius so don't forget it. Personal preference, really.

Qwilfish I could agree on.

Yeah that makes sense. And yeah, Qwilfish. (I just had to go look at that one on serebii to remind myself... xD)

Well, I just remembered the existence of Slugma and Magcargo about a week ago (in fact they were two of the ten Pokemon I needed to finish the National Dex in Platinum). It was weird, I was like, "Hey! I forgot you there!"

Dunsparce, Qwilfish, and Corsola are also pretty looked down on, but the weird thing is that they are so forgotten that they are remembered for being forgotten (hope you understood what I just said).

Last edited:
Leave Kingler alone! He's awesome and I'm a proud user of one!

Sunkern and Sunflora. I forget these two exist all the time.

Slugma/Magcargo aren't forgotten. They're useful when hatching eggs.

Well, I think I forgot them because the last Slugma I caught was in Colosseum, and that was a while ago. What I'm saying is, they aren't the most forgotten, I forgot them, I'm not saying EVERYBODY does.

This is a pokemon so forgotton that you guys forgot to mention it! Tauros! Oh, sure he had an appearance in the first movie but so did every other pokemon too (almost). Think about it!

Back
Top Bottom