• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A few random sketches...

fresh fruit for Adol

even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly
I draw a lot, but I don't scan very often, so don't expect to see too many drawings from me. The ones I'm putting up in this post were scanned a couple of months ago. I think back in April? I have to check my Deviantart...

These are all done in pen, because I despise the pencils we have at home.

Oh, and before I put anything, I'll say it here and now; I don't like criticism of any sort. I've had a few bad experiences with such things in the past, and it kinda already hurt my pretty low self-esteem. Drawing is just a hobby for me, so I don't want anyone telling me I need to improve; I already know these aren't very good. I'll improve when I improve, but for now, I'll just put some here for viewing enjoyment, and because I'm bored.

Also, most of these can probably be found on my Deviantart, but I don't want to give anyone my Deviantart, except for friends I know in person at the moment. If you want my DA, you'll have to find it >.>
So here they are;
------------

A character I used for an RP for a couple of years, before the RP I was using him in died. He's actually supposed to have cat ears and tail, but since it was a Pokemon RP, I didn't have much of a choice.

This bein' what he really looks like. Part of me thinks he looks better without the cat ears and tail, but I like the way he looks like this...

A freakishly tall character of mine. I fucked up on his giant sword. His outfit is sorta based off of Guts from the manga, Berserk

One of Niko's sisters.

Niko's other sister. I know all three of them look alike, but that was my original intent. Some bizarre idea took hold of my mind, and I had to make female versions of him. The scar's cliche, I know, but her reason is... Stupid, to say the very least. Basically, it involved her clumsiness, a wet kitchen floor, and a kitchen knife while fixing lunch for a friend

I screwed up with the sword. It was supposed to be a broadsword, like what Ruca and Veigue use in Tales of Innocence, and Rebirth, respectively, cause if I ever made a game, she'd fight sorta like a mixture between the two, and able to use Water elements...
-----------------------------

Mmm... If people like these, I might post more, but it depends on how I feel =)

These humans are great! :D I love the way you gave them their cat ears, but that's probably caused by one of two things:

1. I love cats in general.

2. I have no idea what their backstories are. Not a problem, they just seem... cooler like that. (see cause 1)

I also like the positions in general (I'm not that creative with stances and such). Their hair is done great as well.

You've inspired me to try drawing humans again. :D

Your ability to put your characters in good poses makes me feel ashamed.

gg.

Murr I hate you and your brilliant non-standing-looking-straight-forward people

Haha, you guys should practice more then; it kinda came out of massive practice, and doing nothing but drawing for months on end >.>

These humans are great! :D I love the way you gave them their cat ears, but that's probably caused by one of two things:

1. I love cats in general.

2. I have no idea what their backstories are. Not a problem, they just seem... cooler like that. (see cause 1)

I also like the positions in general (I'm not that creative with stances and such). Their hair is done great as well.

You've inspired me to try drawing humans again. :D

Heh, thanks. It's good to know that I actually inspired someone to do something again >.> I don't think anyone but the people who've randomly come across my DA, and my friends know their backstories, and personalities... Cause I have them on my DA... Who knows, I might fall apart and actually put my DA up here at some point >.> but huzzah! Someone else who loves cats! Although mine is more of an obsession... Especially with cat people... It's sorta like a fetish u.u

Anyways, a couple more old pictures;

An Umbreon morph I made for the same RP that the human Niko was in, named Kite. Reason being is that he was a massive dot Hack// fanboy xD I was going for kind of a creepy look, but I don't know if I succeeded.

Pet of Niko. He's actually really old (Like, 500+ years), and he's a real smartass. He's also awesome at casting spells!

An old character I had called Nell. I ended up kinda scrapping her and turning her into a different character, cause after a year of revising her character, I realized I really didn't like her, so now she's a different character, with a different name >.>

Same character as before, but in different clothes. I fucked up on the scythe in this one, and as you can see, I'm terrible with hands.

Another! I've got a crapload of characters, but I've only scanned like, 10 of them >.> His name is Kazuki

Oh wow, good job, I particularly like Nell (why'd you scrap her?), though that might be because of my love of scythes...

And Rufus reminds me of Kim Possible, though I can't remember why? : /

I practice until my fingers hurt, but god damn!

Oh well, maybe when I'm your age.

Jeez, you make it sound like I'm older than I really am >.>

Oh wow, good job, I particularly like Nell (why'd you scrap her?), though that might be because of my love of scythes...

And Rufus reminds me of Kim Possible, though I can't remember why? : /

I thought of a different character that I thought would fit more as Niko's girlfriend, and I liked her a bit more than Nell, so that's why I kinda removed her... I'm probably gonna use her in something else though...

And I know why! Rufus was the name of Ron's pet naked mole rat xD

Back
Top Bottom