• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Chao Spriter's Chao request Shop

Well I can do ANY Pokemon you want ( or person ( Give me actual sprite if person) :freaked:)

Here is an Example.

chao.jpg

I can Also do Splits with up to five pokemon as well as recoulors, siemeses, and of course Ipod pokemon.

i've never done an Ipod Pokemon, But they seem easy enough.

Orders
______

If you have an order that is not on this list, I still may do it!

Special Orders

My laptop is Broken. If rules allow, I would like at least three people to help me run this thread.

Help
____
1. Mewtwo (Pro Chao Spriter)
2.Brandman1968 (multi spriter)

Now lets request!

Last edited:
I'll help. You can find my sprite shop on this page (though I'm better at chaos - lookie here!
Pikachao.png
My first chao scratching parts on ^^ yes, it is meant to be non-symmetrical)

And also, just to see your Pikachu chao...

Please do a Pikachu chao.

Also, I'll be gone from today til the ninth.

well, I still work on Scratch Spriting Parts. I will edit when done.

Edit: by the way, Most of the time, I find ways to put the stuff on WITHOUT scratching. So yeah...

EDIT:
PikachuChao.png

Mine Probably Sucks compared to yours...

you've also been added to the help list. Any more requests? Remember, I don't only do chaos AND have special requests put in.

Last edited:
Yeah, I used to do that too. Then I met Caazper...

He inspired me to try and scratch parts on. Long story short, it's actually quite easy and fun.

I'd say Persian is actually the best Pokemon to start with when scratching parts on - just triangular wars and the tail and whatnot. Almost like a cat. A cat with a jewel on its head.

ok lol. I will edit when done NOT SURE ABOUT SCATCH. By the way. I have a request for you on your thread. I tryed doing the tail with scratch, but it Sucked. oh well.

EDIT: Gonna have to finish when i can. Sorry. I have to go.

Last edited:
Oh, so this is where you request. :p Well, could you do a chao off my avatar?

Well, I'd like to join. I can't do chao's though :sad:, but I can do recolors, re-vamps, de-vamps, splices (currently can do 4 at a time but I can try more), siamese, and I'll think of more later.

I'm replying on my DSi so I can't do any requests yet. Edit: I completed both mewtwos and your request but i cant upload them yet. i got kicked off the computer..

Last edited:
Hmmm, irratating to go on the internet on the DSi isn't it? Well, i don't have one but the wii is the WORST. So, can I join? I got proof o' work here,

Splice,
Chartwo.png
and
wsc6.png

Recolor,
american_mudkip.png
and
Soveit_mudkip.png

De-Vamps,
devamped_torterra.png

Re-Vamps, l8r
Siamese,
siamese_tentacool.png
(wow, that turned out better than expected:huh:)
Data(?),
spinda_green_data.png

Haha! Like electric soldier porygon right? Yes, I know what your saying, I had spots in my eyes for a long time. Ok, then. Hmmm, no requests. Well, maybe they will come in a few days. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom