• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Proof that Wolves CAN sprite

Angua

.ɯɐs 'noʎ ʞuɐɥʇ
Hello! Remember me?

No, didn't think so.

In my six-week Internet absence (blame Tiscali), I got a lot done. A. LOT.

I revamped a Green Zubat, Golbat and Oddish.
723f0ec5.png
6c6403fe.png
d77f627b.png

I overshaded several sprites for the heck of it, experimenting a little on the Charmander and Drifloon.
9fd715d7.png
3ccc33e2.png
ebdb8641.png
be91dd75.png
4864b155.png
a9abcbc2.png
552c9264.png
98f28cfc.png

For some stupid reason, I'm very proud of the Dawn.
887ddba1.gif
-->
98418dc2.gif

I made a Drifgong as per the instructions of my new, Pokémon-mad neighbour Zoe and then made some odd Flytosion thingy.
eb74ef33.png
cc48d8cf.png

I was asked, before leaving, for the following pixel-overs (although I only coloured the Espeon):
c2d3418c.png
0fbc0ae0.png
3f40a92b.png
91c69cfc.png

Let's see...

Oh! I invented an Eeveelution, Eeveon (yes, I know).
2716320d.png
Zoe created an evo chain that ended with Ideleon, which I sprited as best I could under the circumstances.
81ce53e9.png

I think that's it. So, request away! I'll disappear soon because, annoyingly, we have someone coming over today.

I knew we'd get the Internet working again today of all days.

EDIT: Oh, Smeg! Forgot to show you my button-making, disguising and recolouring powers!
aabb84a5.png
671f2e57.png

I do Ghoulish Pokémon
1e12e0f6.png
,Candy-Canes
ede950ed.png
,Gothics
b934b333.png
,I can remove all markings
30ac2b22.png
and I do neon Pokémon, like the Ninetales in that button.

Also, I make Pokésonas.
JonothePikachu-Sunontail.png

I'll be glad to try anything new. XD

Last edited:
Re: Proof that Wolves can't sprite (the second)

I remember you! Angua!
Can I have an Umbreon Overshade? Both normal and shiny, If It's alright

Your sprites are quite nice. :3 Normally I'm not a big fan of the dulled-contrast-and-all-color-outlines style, but you pull it off nicely. :D Those pixel-overs are wonderful, especially of the griffins.

So I have a request for you, if you don't mind. I'd like one of those overshades (an experimental one like Charmander and Drifloon), but I'd like it on one of my scratch sprites. :3 Don't worry about messing it up or anything, it doesn't matter. It's an official Pokemon anyway. :D
pluslescratch2it6.gif

(Oh, and this is random but: Does your name come from the werewolf Angua in Terry Pratchett's Discworld? :D)

Kai, you'll have those overshades soon. And thank you for remembering me. ^_^

Oh Twitchy One, I'll overshade that awesome Plusle for ya. Let's call them..."soft overshades". Also, you're the first one to spot the Discworld reference! Yay! *Kirby dance* <(''<) (>'')>

Angua, you should change the title to 'Proof that wolves can sprite', because you most definitely can.

Anyway, requesty-westy.

A Spheal overshade, maybe?

If you say so, Castform...

There. Changed. XD

Spheal overshade. Righty-o.

I hope these are okay. There's surprisingly little to do in an Umbreon overshade.
7303086d.png
7d0979db.png

Requests :
A Minun and Plusle overshade.
A pichu and Pikachu overshade.

Please and thanks

(Uh, just a question do you remember me ??)

Twitchy One, your Plusle went a bit...funny. I think it's because soft overshades work on a "bigger is better" policy. Sorry.
27016317.png

Dark Pikachu, of course I remember you! In fact, you've asked me for something...did I give it to you?

Sorry, not the best memory in the world.

I'll get right on your overshades.

EDIT: Oops.
cf938bd0.png

Last edited:
Dark Pikachu, your Plusle and Minum. I had fun with the cheeks.
57389297.png
3623e6c1.png

Pichu and Pikachu coming soon.

If it's not too much, could you try my Pokésona? Basically just a Smeargle with blue paint and a lighter shade of brown for the ears.

Thanks :P Even though it's simple, it's much better than anything I could have done.

Back
Top Bottom