• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open JSM's Spritey Kingdom.

JSM

*'-~.:.~-'*WELCOME TO JSM's SPRITEY KINGDOM*'-~.:.~-'*

Yeah you've probably never seen me before, but despite that I'm opening a shop. I'd like to think I'm a fairy decent spriter, I've been doing it for two and a half years now and I really enjoy it. I'm not really looking for workers here, so don't ask. That's all really.

Rules!
■ Please keep within The Site rules, please don't get this locked and ruined.
■ One Request at a time in one post! I don't like being flooded by one person in one post.
■ Keep your posts easy to understand please. Making your posts easy to understand will mean I'll be able to see what your request is faster, thus making me get to it a lot faster.
■ Be polite! I like a person who remembers their pleases and thankyou's
■ Be patient, the more patient you are the more likely I am to feel like doing your request.
■ Feedback is appreciated. I'd like it if people were to give me criticisms, this would mean that for yours[and others] requests I can learn and improve from my mistakes.
■ Do not ask to work here.
■ If you use anything credit is allways needed. This is only needed, as so people don't mistake it as yours and ask you to make something instead of me getting my correct credits.
■ If the request is editing someone else's work I would like a full quote of permission to be given and joint credit. This stops me getting accused of stealing and the joint credits make sure that all the credits due are given.
■ Don't bother posting if it's just to complain about me not being able to do your sprite, this will annoy me. Just request something else or don't post at all.
■ I will choose my favourite sprite for usage if you don't specify a gen. All sprites must be generation three or after.

I do:
Recolors
Mixes
Revamps
Type Changes
Custom Trainers
Christmas Sprites[A bit early, I know xP]
Custom recolors
Part removes
Lines Only
Cybers
I-Pod Pokemon
Siamese
Glitches
Expression Changes
Glows
Lineless

I would put examples, but my computer just got wiped =/ and I haven't done much spriting since then.

Hello, JSM. I am Mewtwo. We both enjoy spriting, so let me give you a request.

I would like to see a Lucario/Mewtwo (I'm SOOOO original, aren't i :P) splice, please. Use Platinum sprites, too, please. Other than that, you can choose colors and such.

Done with the first request
1267frm.png

Not exactly my best sprite. I know the mask looks horrible, and the contrast of the blues shading is terrible too.

Back
Top Bottom