• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Waiting For?

glitchedgamer

GET EQUIPPED WITH
No, you don't need to say HeartGold and SoulSilver since I'm pretty sure that is to be assumed. =P

Personally, I'm waiting for three games: Golden Sun DS, Bioshock 2, and Brutal Legend. As an avid Golden Sun fan, I'm so happy to finally see another game after 7 years. I just finished Bioshock 1 today, and it is probably the best game I have ever played. The sequel looks even better. If you haven't played it yet, DO IT NOW. Finally, Brutal Legend is just pure win. It's a game based around heavy metal and good ol' fashioned hitting things with a large axe. Plus you cast spells with a guitar and the soundtrack is just pure, unadulterated kick-ass combination of pure metal. Sweet.

PMD: Explorers of the Sky, mainly.

That's all on my list because all the games I want are already out XP

Well, I would say Actress Again, but that's already out, and I've already got it, so I'm quite satisfied in my Melty Blood fix.

Guess right now, I'm waiting for;

Tekken 6. Game's gonna be fookin' awesooooooome 8D And ever since the news got to me, I can't wait for Persona 3 Portable, and I'm also really looking forward to the PSP remake of Revelations. Demon's Souls is looking badass, and I'm definitely importing Tales of Vesperia for the PS3 when it comes out.

On the Wii side, I'm totally looking forward to Muramasa, Tales of Graces, and Arc Rise Fantasia. Arc Rise Fantasia's pissing me off though, cause it got pushed back from late October alllll the way to mid February >.< What the fuck Xseed games...? You can do better'n that!

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, the story seems fun and the gameplay even more so.

Cave Story Wii: because the original was great and there is remixed music of the original as well.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky: because it's Pokémon.

Half Life 2 Episode 3. Probably going to be a few years but I still can't wait!

I would be waiting for the new Zelda games on the Wii and DS along with Super Mario Galaxy 2, but considering Nintendo's recent record I think they're going to be terrible.

Personally, I've been waiting for a new Fire Emblem game ever since I got Radiant Dawn. I still need to get my hands on Shadow Dragon, though it's more of a go get it than a wait for it. So meh... Also waiting for Nintendo to release a half-assed Mario game. Hopefully Mario Galaxy 2 will be better than it's prequel. =( The new M&L game looks good - hopefully I can beg/bribe my parents to get it for me. I'm also waiting for Pokémon to release a Colosseum/XD Sequel...

What, I can dream can't I?

Currently, I'm waiting for:

• Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
• Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
• PMD: Explorers of the Sky
• Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
• Golden Sun DS

As you can see, they're all DS games, mainly because I only own a DS.

Scribblenauts and Metroid: Other M. Plus Kirby Wii, which will most likely never see the light of day. ;_;

As you can see, they're all DS games, mainly because I only own a DS.

Well unless I'm mistaken, you have a computer too.

A lot, now that Paradox Interactive announced a triple threat.

First, Victoria 2, one of most long-awaited sequels ever. In the forums, at least, because it's quite the cult classic and confounds normal people.

Second, Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne. They declare the game complete, then announce this third expansion pack, with a lot of juicy features.

Third, For The Glory!. This is the first final product to come out of Paradox's release of the source code for the old Europa (2D) engine games. So far it's an enhanced remake of Europa Universalis II with my favorite mod, AGCEEP ported over, but it also greatly expands modding capabilities.

OK enough with the small Swedish niche company...

Diablo III, StarCraft II, Scribblenauts, Golden Sun DS, BioShock 2, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, and... I can't think of anything else, been too caught up in Paradox's triple announcement.

Last edited:
StarCraft II. Enough said I guess.

Although it sucks that they've so far kind of fucked up the most interesting things I was looking forward to in it, such as Nydus Worms, Colossi, Infestors, Motherships, etc., but let's wait to see the final result.

SCA-RIBBLENAAAAAAUTS~
it's going to be such a wierd game with the added bonus of making the wierdness yourself.
HAHA LOOK LOOK. I MADE A TSUNAMI WIPE OUT THAT DRAGON AAAAaaaand me, ohhhhh.

The legend of zelda: spirit tracks, mario galaxy 2, and mario and luigi: bowsers inside story. Oh, and Hg/Ss *shot*

MARIO GALAXY 2 WILL BE EPIC

Shit, practically everything on the August issue of Game Informer. No exaggeration.

E3333333333!

Eww, why are you reading GameInformer? =/

Looking forward to a Castlevania that doesn't look like God of War. I hate God of War anyway >.>

Back
Top Bottom