• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions En Garde, Ready, Draw

Flazeah

Cloud eight-and-three-fifths
Hello, and welcome to Flazeah's art thread! I've decided to make this thread to improve my drawing and get some neat suggestions if I'm looking for them. It actually probably won't have anything at all to do with fencing despite the name, but I can dream, can't I? What will be included in this thread is... a lot of Pokémon, probably some teams if people ask me, and I guess various other things I like to draw, such as pairings from fandoms you may or may not have heard of, but you sure will after seeing the drawings. Which I might make.

I have a few ideas for my next drawings at the moment, but feel free to hit me with some suggestions! Don't hit me with anything painful, though. My head wouldn't thank you.

So, here's my first bunch. I'll be using this first post as a link post for all of my drawings, I guess.

Flareon I drew this and coloured it ages ago, but slightly more recently I adjusted the colouring.
Ampharos Quite old, but I like it and wanted to show it anyway.
Umbreon I drew this about two years ago, but couldn't bring myself to colour it for ages because I was so fond of it. But I'm glad I did!
Arbok I drew this... probably about half a year ago, but only just recently coloured it.
Rhydon Recently done. The idea is that the Rhyon is landing and slamming its tail down on the ground to do an Earthquake, but it might not have worked so well. However, I'm quite pleased with how it came out. The Rhydon's called Jimby, as a joke with a friend of mine.

Last edited:
Updating with a picture I drew for my friend Mythy's birthday! She loves Dark and Ghost-types, so I drew a Sneasel, Spiritomb and Misdreavus.

I've drawn another picture, and also a Lugia, as suggested by Pinestar, but they're not scanned yet. I'll scan them when I've finished the Raichu. Along with the Raichu, of course. I have quite a few ideas for more drawings, including a banner; but you're free to make suggestions. It's just I might not get around to them for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom