• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lucario Palace

Karkat Vantas

Virile God-Snake Tower of Masculinity
I'm carrying it over from PMFOmega, and seeing as this place has more people, it would work much better.

Legend has it that there was once a legendary statue of Lucario, which emanated unimaginable power. It was held in the palace of an ancient king, placed right next to the throne. Now, sixteen Pokemon fight to become crowned Lucario's heir... but who will survive?

Okay. There are 12 rounds, and all contain challenges that must be solved with the skills of your Pokemon of choice. It's more like an RP than anything else.

At the ends of certain rounds, people will be eliminated. They will either be chosen by point total (whoever has the lowest score wins) or be chosen by the public.

Your score is determined by how quickly and cleverly you completed the challenge. You can also lose points if you cheat.

So, if you're interested, sign up with the name of the Pokemon you want to use. (No legendaries, and we recommend you use something humanoid.)

1. Medicham (Flora & Ashes) Eliminated Round 1
2. Pikachu (Pokemonaholic) 450
3. Lopunny (F. Metal Cookies) 1450
4. Weavile (Dragon) 1360
5. Vaporeon (Minkow) 250 Eliminated Round 2, 12th Place
6. Wartortle (RandomTyphoon) 780
7. Mr. Mime (Blastoise) 1385
8. Gardevoir (Flareth) 550 Eliminated Round 2, 10th Place
9. Dusknoir (ProgMetal64) Eliminated Round 1
10. Hitmonlee (Dr. Frank) 1055
11. Gallade (Momoharu) Eliminated Round 1
12. Froslass (Stormecho) 1365
13. Mudkip (Seratinajii) Eliminated Round 1
14. Smeargle (Scyther) 375 Eliminated Round 2, 11th Place
15. Blaziken (Charizard Morph) 551
16. Breloom (The3FightingDragons) 745 Executed Round 2

We can now start! The first few challenges will be easy, and the first challenge will be on WEDNESDAY, around 8:00 Eastern Time.

INFO:

RIOLU TOKENS:

Riolu tokens may be used to skip a challenge and give you 300 points if you cannot access the internet for a period of time. You only have one token.

PRIZES:

Ah, but what will the winner recieve?

1st place will recieve a large pixelart of the Pokemon that they have chosen.
2nd place will recieve a small scratch sprite of the Pokemon they have chosen.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be given a trainer sprite of themself.
All participants place 3 - 12 will recieve a small banner saying "I was in the Lucario Palace" with the Pokemon they chose on their banner.

CHALLENGE LOG:

Day Two ResultsExecution
Day One Results

Last edited:
I'll edit you guys in.

@Blastoise: I honestly recommend you use Kadabra or Alakazam instead. It's a lot easier that way.

What part about the game confuses you the most?

What are we doing? Is this like TCoD Survivor *which is on the Forum Games boards somewhere here* an RP, or what..?

The game is an RP of sorts. The objective is to complete a task using the Pokemon you've chosen. Usually it's relating to an obstacle course of some sort.

You complete the challenges by posting RP style, but there are occasionally sections that you'll need to complete in other ways (for example, a statue asking you a question you must solve).

Your objective is to clear the mission as fast as possible, but you also have to do it stylistically. For example, let's say you were a Pelipper. If there was a humongous pit of fire, you'd get more points for extinguishing it than for just flying over it.

I keep your points a secret, though every so often, I tell you who's in the top three.

On certain rounds, some of you will be eliminated, either by me or the public.

That make more sense?

Alright, though is there any specific reason you want us to be humanoid, or is that confidential? :3

You're humanoid because most of the challenges are made for humanoid characters.

Added the two of you to the list.

Back
Top Bottom