• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

R/B/Y "Four boys are walking on railroad tracks."

Minnow

If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens!
AH! I've been playing Pokemon for years and years and years, and I think I just totally realized something completely new! I have no idea if I'm right or not, or even if many say this and I just have never heard it, or even if it's the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard, but it just popped into my head out of the blue (hehe, pun) and I need to talk about it.

In R/B/Y, when your TV mentions the "four boys walking on railroad tracks," is it- supposed to be- talking about... Stand By Me?

It is. Took me a bit to get it, but I believe so. It's in FR/LG too. If you pick the girl characther and watch TV, um...there's another one, can't quite put my finger on it...

I can go check the girl one, I have my FR right next to me right now.

ETA: "There's a movie on TV. A girl with her hair in pigtail is walking up a brick road."

omg the Wizard of Oz xD

I think there are other things on your parent's TVs in RSE too...
SOmething for GSC too maybe.
All that's on your parents TV in DPPt is a contest though...

Back
Top Bottom