• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bromine vs. Wyvern

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
4 vs 4 Single
Style: Set
DQ: 7 days
Damage Cap: 30%
Banned Moves: OHKO moves, Direct healing moves
Arena: Grassy plain

Nothing special here, just flat terrain covered in lush grass that extends for miles around. There is, however, a large lake nearby. Perfect for those Pokemon who must be in water.

Other: Basic and Baby Pokemon only (e.g. Pichu and Pikachu are usable, but not Raichu)

Bromine's Squad:

[Ephraim] Zangoose (M) <Immunity>
[Croquis] Shuppet (F) <Insomnia>
[Grallator] Spinarak (M) <Swarm>
[Wednesday] Feebas (F) <Swift Swim>
[Theodore] Hoothoot (M) <Keen Eye>

Wyvern's Squad:

[Rory] Riolu (M) <Steadfast>
Bel Houndour (F) <Flash Fire>
[Ben] Buizel (M) <Swift Swim>
Treecko (M) <Overgrow>
[Drake] Gible (M) <Sand Veil>
[Gaia] Trapinch (F) <Arena Trap>

The Randomizer Decrees:
-Wyvern Sends
-Bromine Sends and Attacks
-Wyvern Attacks
-I ref

I send out Grallator.

Alright my arachnid ally, first I want you to throw out some Toxic Spikes around your area, rather than your opponet's. Then, staying put, launch a Pin Missile attack, and finish with Flash.

Toxic Spikes (around yourself)~Pin Missile~Flash

(also, my thanks to the ref)

Your first battle Rory, let's win this thing!

First off, while he's using Toxic Spikes, focus your power into a Vacuum Wave and when he uses the move, blow them away as far as you can. Use a Mud Slap to disrupt his aim of Pin Missile, then use Screech to give us a little extra advantage.

Vacuum Wave ~ Mud Slap ~ Screech

Back
Top Bottom