• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gary's Pixel Art

Gary

10p4tfo.png

A rock I did a while ago, which I kinda touched up yesterday. Still not happy with it :(

opp65h.png

A Giraffe I made to test out a new program. That's the reason for the strange colors - I was doing it on a black background, so they seemed lighter at the time. XD No excuses for the stupid-lookingness of it, though. It always makes me think "alien" before "giraffe" for some reason.

aauo9w.gif

This was my first scratch sprite. I think I did it... two years ago? I dunno. It really needs to be redone, so I'm kinda posting it as motivation to fix this stupid thing. XD

2m26hr6.png

A Bidoof-Muk fusion. Just kinda threw it together one day.

2rp9xj6.png

A 5-minute lime. A friend told me to make them a sprite on MSN, so.. I made this real quick. :D I thought it turned out well for the amount of time I spent on it.

2pqv0hg.png

Made for another friend while being rushed, him adding a new thing after I finished each section. It was a progressive thing, it started out as just the little poorly-shaded pixel-man. XD

23t5bb9.gif

Well, one day the internet wasn't working, so I started making a frog. Then I realized that I don't have any clue how frog's legs look. So.. it turned out looking like this.

And.. that's all I have for now. Comments/Criticism?

Back
Top Bottom