• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open ArtistiCaaz - Caaz's Art shop

Caazper

Hiya!
I'm Caaz, and i'ma be drawing for you, because it's sorta all i can do atm.

I am a spriter although I'm currently running on Mac so most of the stuff i used is gone so getting used to my new tools is kind of hard and i'm just lazy. :sweatdrop:

Rules
1~ Don't Claim as your own
2~ Seeing as i don't color them, you can with like Photoshop, or gimp, But Give credit please.
3~ Don't Rush me...
4~ Criticism is very nice to have once in a while.
5~ Don't be weird... Like requesting an octopus eating a hamburger...'-'.. I'm good at drawing realistic... well somewhat, and i tend to be worse with cartoony things...
6~ Forum rules apply here people!

So, Request away! I'ma say before i get to one, Humans aren't my best kind of drawings. but i'd do my best. I'm also on DeviantART so if you want to see other things i've drawn you can find me as Caazy

~Examples~
These are some of my best i just want to let you see so i don't look totally horrible when i stop trying to draw and rush my self for some requests...
Unnamed Female face
Luigi's head.
Sky shaymin

List of requests
1~
2~
3~
4~
5~
Once it's full don't request. :D

Last edited:
OMIGOD HAIII CAAZPER

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

YOU CAN SEE I'VE CHANGED

But anywayz, can you draw me a realistic Lucario and Umbreon shaking hands (or paws) with this in mind; the Umbreon is quadrupedal, so he can be sitting with one paw raised, shaking the paw of the Lucario in a friendly manner.

This is about a fanfic I'm writing, and what I'm describing is the scene where they become friends, make up, etc.

Haha :D hyper much?! :D

I can try :D also I'm about to edit my first post with some Drawings i just did for some peoples

EDIT : I'm soo sorry, but i can not get Lucario to look right at all.... it keeps coming out like weirdly, so maybe i can't take this kind of request... i'm sooo sorry >.<

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom