• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Interdimensional: The Pokemon's Tale

Do you like Interdimensional?

• Interdimensional is an awesome series.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I enjoy it.

• I cant say much about it....

• I dont like it.

• Interdimensional fails hard.

• Total voters

Igziglor

Banned
Interdimensional
The Pokemon's Tale

The series has finally arrived. I wonder if Interdimensional will be as popular as Final Fantasy....I just hope that I am not ripping off of Final Fantasy. So um, if you are waiting for a new episode, you will be pleased to hear that I dont quit or stall just because I ''dont feel like it''. I want this to be a series that you can enjoy, and I will make it that way. I will do everything in my power to never leave you displeased. Oh, and these big blue warnings? Yeah, I hate to put them there. I put the big blue warnings there to keep this topic safe from reports and lockdowns.

WARNING
CONTAINS HIGHLY UNORIGINAL CHARACTERS
THIS IS NOT A RIP-OFF, THIS IS ANOTHER STORY
MAY NOT BE SAFE FOR SCHOOL, AS EVERYTHING POKEMON RELATED IS BANNED AT EVERY SCHOOL
MAY AT SOME OCCASIONS CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT
I RECCOMEND THAT YOU SET YOU'RE POST PER PAGE TO 50
SOME CHARACTERS DO CUSS, BUT NOT ALL OF THEM
THERE WILL BE BLOOD, GORE, VIOLENCE, AND DEATH
I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ALLOWED TO POST NEW EPISODES
BEFORE ANY OF YOU TELL ME TO GO TO CLUB PENGUIN AND NEVER COME HERE ANYMORE, BE AWARE THAT THIS IS A SERIES THAT I HAVE BEEN PLANNING FOR MONTHS
INTERDIMENSIONAL WAS FIRST PLANNED TO BE ON THE SPORUMS, BUT A PM GLITCH ENDED IT THERE
WAS THEN PLANNED FOR THE3EDS.COM, BUT DUE TO THE FORUMERS THERE I DECIDED NOT TO RISK IDEA THEFT
I DO NOT RECCOMEND GOING TO THE SPORUMS, AS SPORUMERS ARE OVERSENSITIVE TO SPAM
I DO NOT RECCOMEND GOING TO THE3EDS.COM, AS THEY TEND TO STEAL IDEAS AND MATERIAL

Before you read Episode 1 of Interdimensional, listen to the music below to give you the feeling that you are entering another realm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaq3mGDzK5E

Welcome to the Dungeon Dimension, a vast world where an eternally flat as a map growing planet exists in a single dimension! This is a land untouched by humans....well, except for 4. Rarely is there ever a concrete road, as most roads are simply dirt roads. There are Pokemon, mystery dungeons, towns, miniature planets in the sky, uncharted lands, and even a gigantic milky white ocean.

The Universe Zone is the realm that we live in. But the Universe is unimportant....who cares anyway?

What REALLY matters is the Dimension Zone. The Dimension Zone is infinitley enourmous. Everytime someone uses their imagination, a new dimension is created. Updates may be made to their dimensions too, just by imagining it to happen. Each and every dimension is what you would call a ''pocket dimension''. All dimensions have an indestructible casing protecting the dimensions from spilling out into the White Void. Thats right, while the Universe Zone has a black junkyard, the Dimension Zone's void between dimensions is a pure white emptey void. PM me if you want to learn more....

Oh, and the currency in this dimension are Manas, which are blue coins marked with a picture of Golduck on each side.

So are you ready to experience the story? Well, here comes Episode 1!

Episode 1
Partners for Years, Friends Forever

The current time is 10:55 PM, May 7, 2008, Wednesday

Charmeleon is a talented 14 year old explorer. He has always been somewhat of a sidekick, but has never failed to give his friends a helping hand, especially when they need it most. His only partner is Murkrow, a 12 year old. While Murkrow is selfish, he is someone that you can really trust. While Murkrow leads, Charmeleon follows. ( Murkrow has always been more of a leader. ) Charmeleon and Murkrow have been best friends ever since they first met, 9 years ago. Back then, Charmeleon was just a little Charmander, and Murkrow, was, well, Murkrow. It was only 4 years ago that they decided to register themselves at Lickilicky's Exploration Guild. They wanted to be helpful to everybody and do more with their lives. Not only that, but Charmeleon's father was gruesomely murdered with an axe when Charmeleon was playing at Murkrow's house. When Charmeleon returned home with Murkrow, they discovered his dad dead on the floor in a large puddle of blood, and his mom was in another room in the corner soaked in her husband's blood, and across the room was the axe, the murder weapon. She threatened that she would kill them too if they ever spoke about the murder. The 2 traumatized Pokemon just ran away, with his murderous mom still in the house. They ran, nonstop, fueled by fear, shock, and adrenaline. When they reached the closest town, they collapsed out of exhaustion. They promised to each other that they would never return to their hometown ever again. Then they decided to live in the town they were in, named Enia. While Charmeleon's and Murkrow's hometown is right on the coast with a seaport, their new home is deeper into the continent surrounded by trees. At first, they were rejected 32 times because Aggron, who is Lickilicky's right-hand-Pokemon, said that they were too young and didn't want to put them in danger, and Lickilicky didn't know what to do about them at the time. Eventually, Guildmaster Lickilicky decided to let Charmeleon and Murkrow register themselves at the guild. Aggron however, didn't like the idea, as he doesn't like people who have bugged him. Eventually, Aggron got used to them, and eventually, grew to like them. Lickilicky and Aggron are very proud of Charmeleon and Murkrow now.

Charmeleon and Murkrow are known as team Shadefire. They had just returned from climbing almost every tree in Forever Fall Forest to the west of town, and they were exhausted. They searched for days to find a green autumn leaf in there as a delivery request from Caterpie, a local leaf collector. As team Shadefire walked through the entrance, they collapsed on the spot, just like everytime they are gone for a long time. If they stayed unconsious the leaf might get stolen or team Shadefire would be late. Luckily, Jynx, the 25 year old woman who likes to hang out at the town gate when not working part-time at the market, usually finds Charmeleon and Murkrow fainted at the entrance. Just like today.

Jynx: ''Pooped again, huh? Come on, Ill get you home.''

Just like almost everytime they are so tired they faint, Jynx lifts the inseperable duo onto her back and carries them to Lickilicky's guild. She is always accepted there, because team Shadefire would be an unsuccessfull exploration team without her.

And so Jynx walked up to Lickilicky's guild, which, from the outside, looks like a jade castle with 9 towers, 1 being the entrance to the guild, 2 on each corner on the left castle wall, 5 on the round north and the east wall, and the last tower being in the center and extending high into the sky.

Jynx: ''I brought Charmeleon and Murkrow! Let me in please!''

The gatekeeper is a computer with artifical intelligence. Its name is R2DPO. It has many other duties to perform, such as waking up the guildmembers for morning. It does all that with circuits and wires all integrated in the ceilings, floors, walls, ect.

R2DPO: ''Hello Jynx. You may enter.''

And so Jynx was given a warm welcome as usual into the guild. Charmeleon and Murkrow were still knocked out from climbing autumn trees, but Jynx was a nice enough person to carry them to Lickilicky's chamber.

Lickilicky: ''Hi Jynx! Got our 2 hard workers?''

Jynx: ''Yep. They look like they worked up a sweat.''

Lickilicky: ''I hope they can stay up a little longer.
HEY GUYS!!!!''

Charmeleon and Murkrow can sleep through almost anything. They're like brothers.

Aggron: ''Charmeleon and Murkrow can sleep through almost anything. They're like brothers. Well, the leaf is here. If you will excuse me guildmaster Lickilicky, Im going to carry them to bed.''

Lickilicky: ''And Im going to text Caterpie the news.''

Jynx: ''Well, I should be in bed soon. See ya later sweetie.''

Aggron didn't carry team Shadefire to their bed, he dragged them. He still has not gotten over how much they annoyed him when they first met, even though Aggron cares about them and worries about their safety. That big hulking metal man sure can hold an impressive grudge.

Aggron: ''They're so late they missed dinner.''

When he got the duo into their beds, he noticed a bright red comet slowly fall and burn up across the beautiful night sky, almost as if it wasn't moving at all. In this dimension, the most spectacular of comets grant no wishes, only a lasting memory of Arceus's blessing to the world. And even though trained minds like Aggron knew this, he still wished for one thing, and one thing only. The same wish he made everytime he saw a comet in the sky.

Aggron: ''I wish that I could find my son....''

As Aggron left the room, tears fell from his eyes, just as the red comet falls through the sky, and team Shadefire fall deeper into sleep.

Next episode
Rain Doesn't Clean Crap!

Please let me know what you think of the series. Did it get off to a good start? I would love to know what you have to say.

Last edited:
WARNING
FROM THIS EPISODE FORWARD, ALL EPISODES WILL BE RATED EITHER MATURE OR PG-13
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
I really hate putting up those warnings.... This episode is not made to offend any Chatot fans. Please note that I simply needed a filler character. Oh, and sorry to any and all Venonat fans too. Oh, and there might be some links from now on. Mostly Newgrounds, for secret purposes.

Last Episode
Partners for Years, Friends Forever

Current Episode
Rain Doesn't Clean Crap!

The current time is 5:30 AM, May 8, 2008, Thursday

Morning times have always been pleasant for Murkrow. Charmeleon however, never liked getting up early. He got used to it eventually.

Charmeleon: ''Good morning Murkrow.''

Murkrow: ''............''

Charmeleon: ''I hear your fake snoring. Get up.''

Murkrow: ''............''

Charmeleon: ''BLAGABLAGABLAGA!!!''

Murkrow: ''AAAAAAAAAAHHH!! DONT EAT ME! DONT E.....oh, hi. So...whats your problem, sneaking up on a guy while hes sleeping? Oh, right.''

Charmeleon: ''If R2DPO wont wake you up, then I dont know what will.''

Murkrow: ''Less chit-chat! More run! Announcements, now, HURRY HURRY HURRY!''

And so Murkrow and Charmeleon dashed downstairs by 4 floors to the auditorium. It has 1000 seats, of which only 71 are ever filled, including team Shadefire. The auditorium also has 3 microphones, a domelike ceiling, and a stage always used for announcements.

Lickilicky: ''Todays announcement is the filthy roof.''

Rotom: ''What, thats it?''

Aggron: ''Now now, some lucky Pokemon gets something fun to do today!''

Ursaring: ''Boooriiing!''

Aggron: ''It wont be boring at all. We just need someone to volunteer to take on the job, then Lickilicky and I will explain what the job is about.''

Everyone: ''....''

Lickilicky: ''Someone has to clean the filth off the roof.''

Aggron: ''Hello? Any volunteers?''

Lickilicky: ''Pleeeeease? Do it for me?''

Everyone: ''....................''

Aggron: ''STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRATS!!!''

Spheal: ''Dude, calm down.''

Aggron: ''Ill get myself calm when someone volunteers.''

Lickilicky: ''Ill do it if no one else will, I guess.''

Venonat: ''I..um..I..I.I.I mean...um....uuuumm....I I, I I....I ummmm....''

Aggron: ''Yes, please continue Venonat.''

Venonat: ''I...I..could I, please..um...''

Lickilicky: ''Yeah?''

Venonat: ''I volunteer to clean the roof that nobody else will clean.''

Chatot: ''YOU LIE!''

Chatot is the kind of Pokemon that cannot ever think without saying. He was quietly mumbling throughout the announcements until now. Chatot is quite a cusser. His fellow guildmembers like to call Chatot ''douche beak''.

Aggron: ''SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP BEING SUCH A DOUCHE BEAK!!!!''

Chatot: ''Meep!''

Lickilicky: ''Aggron, be nice. Chatot, you too.''

Aggron: ''....''

Chatot: ''....''

Venonat: ''So when do I clean the roof?''

Lickilicky: ''Okay, then Venonat will clean. Aggron, if you would?''

Aggron: ''Okay everyone, please do a good job today, and Venonat, plaese come to Lickilicky's office to discuss the cleaning.''

Lickilicky: ''Dismissed.''

And everybody went to work as explorers....

Murkrow: ''Okay, lets see what new help requests are on the board.''

Charmeleon: ''I just hope we dont have to faint again.''

Murkrow: ''I just hope that people get to like this series.''

Charmeleon: ''Breaking the 4th wall so early in the series? Interdimensional is doomed.''

Murkrow: ''Lets just shut up about it, we're making the writer cry.''

Charmeleon: ''So what new jobs do they have up today?''

Murkrow: ''How often do we get a request from Lickilicky? This one says cleaning the roof of the highest tower of the guild. ''

Charmeleon: ''Hey, I hope Venonat doesn't have to clean that up.''

Murkrow: ''Well, everything else looks like well be up all night. Todays jobs, at least.''

Charmeleon: ''What about the candy outlaw? We wont have to stay up for long if we take that.''

Murkrow: ''Nah, too cheap.''

Charmeleon: ''Lets just take the tower thing. Venonat will clean the low roofs, we clean the tower.''

Murkrow: ''Well, we had better quit slacking off and get to work.''

Later, they were on the slippery roof of the tallest tower, mopping up sludge, mud, grease, oil, diarrea, vomit, alchohol, tar, blood, urine, rotten milk, mucus, and cigarette ash. All of which, were dropped off by irresponsible garbage-plane pilots.

Murkrow: ''How the Giratina did all this crap get here?''

Charmeleon: ''I bet the guy who joined The Cave of Dragonflies on September 11, 2009 put it here.''

Murkrow: ''Hey genius, its not even that year yet.''

Charmeleon: ''Well, I hear hes pretty powerful.''

Murkrow: ''Who is ''he''?''

Charmeleon: ''Nobody is supposed to say his name. Ever.''

Murkrow: ''Well, what does he do?''

Charmeleon: ''He just sits on his butt all day, wasting his life away as he constantly wishes to be in a better world than the one he lives in.''

Murkrow: ''Sounds like that guy is a retarded buttfaced Voldemort wannabe with no life.''

Charmeleon: ''Shut it. None of that is true. Just get to work.''

Murkrow: ''At least you never call me a douche beak.''

Team Shadefire kept on wiping the filth off of the slippery tower, when suddenly....

Murkrow: ''Heeeey, its raining! Oh, how I love the rain. Dont you, Charmeleon?

Charmeleon: ''Heck, no. My fire might get soaked. I dont wanna die.''

Murkrow: ''At least the water is soaking the gunk off o the roof.''

Charmeleon: ''What?!? Rain doesn't clean crap! Just look! Nothing is happening except team Shadefire slowly turning into team Shade!''

Murkrow: ''Well, excuse me for trying to enjoy what I enjoy. You need to ge...he, he, HEEEEEELP!!!!!''

Charmeleon had to grab Murkrow by his left foot, and pull him back up.

Charmeleon: ''You okay?''

Murkrow: ''Of course not. I nearly kicked the bucket.''

Charmeleon: ''You can fly.''

Murkrow: ''Well, I can also DIE!!!!''

Charmeleon: ''Insensitive jerk. Please take a break, Im going to keep mopping.''

Murkrow: ''Who is the team leader around here?''

Charmeleon: ''You.''

Murkrow: ''Thats better. Follow your boss's orders. Ah........................................''

Charmeleon: ''..............................''

Murkrow: ''..............................''

Charmeleon: ''..............................''

Murkrow: ''...................Hey, look up in the sky!''

Charmeleon: ''Yeah, buddy, I see it. Clouds. Lots of dark, rainy, roaring clouds.''

Murkrow: ''No, the other way.''

Charmeleon: ''Yeah, I see a glowing red thing. Must be a star or planet or something.''

Murkrow: ''I think its a comet.''

Charmeleon: ''It is too shiny and glamorous to grant any wishes.''

Murkrow: ''Yeah, I know. But it looks like its barely moving at all.''

Charmeleon: ''I wish you would give me a wing with this.''

Murkrow: ''Later..first I got to soak in some rain....''

Charmeleon: '' Jerk.''

Murkrow: ''What was that?''

Charmeleon: ''Nothing, nothing.''

Later, only 15% of the roof has been cleaned, Charmeleon is sweating his flame off, and Murkrow's slacking off doesn't help. Venonat had already finished, but team Shadefire still couldn't get anything done.

They stayed sleepless for 2 weeks.

Next Episode
The End of the World ( Not Really )

Sorry for the big wait, I blame school.

When reading the second episode of this series of mine....I was tortured. It is HORRIBLE!!!! Barely any plot, too much blabbering, not funny, not entertaining, I have to stop here.

I will eventually make a second Interdimensional, but it will be WAY better. This crap-fest is just a beta.

I may be trolling, flaming, and bashing my own series, but I have to either improve with a 3rd episode, or ( WARNING, DANE COOK REFERENCE ) get this demon seed outta here.

Its that bad.

Okay, I learned that I should always proofread first and try not to type or post a new episode right before going to bed.

Back
Top Bottom