• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Blazhy's Sketchy Shoppy

blazheirio889

Banned
Pronoun
she
Woo~ I actually made an art request shop.

I'm a traditional artist and I tend to draw in a style between realism and cartoon. Not that good at hyper-realism yet, although you can request something to be totally cartoon (Like how Pokemon is usually drawn).

At the moment, as the title says, I'll only be accepting sketch requests. You may request that it be shaded, although I'll only do it if I feel like it, and it'll be pretty messy/half-arsed anyway. When I get my tablet back - at the moment, my mom is holding it hostage - I'll expand my shop to include avatars and perhaps banners for signatures.

Current Examples

Eight random Pokemon
(Suicune, Luxray, Grovyle, Dragonair, Swellow, Dialga, Typhlosion, Ninetales)
The Grovyle is an example of a shaded picture, while the Swellow is an example of a messy/half-arsed shaded picture. All of them are headshots + a bit of torso, although of course I take full-body requests.

Four other random things
Now, I trust you guys not to nab this and repost it elsewhere. These are other people's characters and if I catch anyone doing anything iffy, then I'll remove this example at once and chase after the offender, brandishing a knife. I don't have any other recent examples, though, so until I sketch up some more stuff this'll have to do. Just in case you guys were wondering what I could draw other than Pokemon.

Lugia and Suicune
The Lugia avatar I suddenly felt like using; the Suicune avatar was my avatar before the Lugia one.

Ivysaur
My newest avatar; debating on whether I should use it or not.

Now, because I'm a pretty busy person, I'll only open 3 slots at a time, and at some points I'll close the shop entirely. Blame school, okay?
well fine I procrastinate but that has nothing to do with it

1. Chaon's Ninetales avatar
2. Melodic Harmony's two mystery Pokemon *ominous music*
3. pokedreamer's Cor-what'sitsface avatar

Last edited:
Wow, your Drawings are very good. and very detailed. i'ma so be trying to mimic your style if you don't mind ;) And before this shop get's crazy with requests, i'll be the first. so yay.
Could you please draw A Minun, that's like... depressed?

Very nice drawings. Very detailed to. I liked the suicune the best, although to me the grovyle looks a bit canin-ish. And can I request a Scyther in a fighting stance? Please and thank you.

Dude, blazhy :o Your Luxray just made me happeh~ why is everyone better than me ;^; I'll leave you alone to be swamped by requests now. :D

Clearly I have nothing useful to say, but did you expect half decent crit from me haha

Mmhm, Caazpar, your picture's done. Enjoy :3
It was pretty hard, actually, because I could not for the life of me figure out what the hell kinda animal a Minun is based off of. And you can remove the lollipop if you wish - I just put it there on a whim x3

Ohhaithar Dragon. I actually think the Luxray looks kinda messed compared to all the other ones O_o; But eh, whatever. Thank you for your kind words, and have a good day *bows*

You're welcome :3
And I thought so too, but it'd be hard to draw a mousey Minun... I mean, it hardly has a snout, while mice snouts are pretty long and stuff. So yeah.

Xaldin's Scyther.

So, so sorry for the delay and the crappy picture. I found out that I can't draw Scyther for my life, but I had to get it done eventually... I decided to get it over with and slapped on some scribbly colouring to try to make up for the wait and the quality. Don't think it really makes up for it, but... *shrug*

On another note, I've got my tablet back. That means requests for avatars are open! Currently the only example I have is the avatar I'm using right now, but by Thursday I should have another example up.

Yeah, I know what you mean. That was done in wayyyy less than I usually take, since I just wanted to get it over with... :|

Edit: Oh hey, FMC. Thanks :)
And a sketch, right? Not an avatar?

Xaldin's Scyther.

So, so sorry for the delay and the crappy picture. I found out that I can't draw Scyther for my life, but I had to get it done eventually... I decided to get it over with and slapped on some scribbly colouring to try to make up for the wait and the quality. Don't think it really makes up for it, but... *shrug*

On another note, I've got my tablet back. That means requests for avatars are open! Currently the only example I have is the avatar I'm using right now, but by Thursday I should have another example up.

'S not that bad :o Though a Scyther's legs are higher up on it's body. See?

scyther

also can you draw Storm and Frozen? :O

Blahblahblah. Yeah, I spent about an hour practicing Scyther last night; I think I'm going to redo it sometime.

And do you have any reference pictures? :0

Actually, I was talking to Dragon, but thanks a lot, Xaldin :) I was wondering how the neck joint goes.

Anyway, I feel horrible about giving you a crap picture, so expect to see it redone soon~

Because I'm a tree hugger, I've decided to spare the paper and did a digital sketch instead. It's not like there's a difference, but whatever. I think this one turned out pretty good - the head, at least. I had one hell of a time with the shoulders and stuff.

FMC's request

Because I'm a tree hugger, I've decided to spare the paper and did a digital sketch instead. It's not like there's a difference, but whatever. I think this one turned out pretty good - the head, at least. I had one hell of a time with the shoulders and stuff.

FMC's request

*totally late*

eeee~ I loves him. >w< He's all... 'You gunna die nao kay'

Back
Top Bottom