• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Raven's Sprite Gallery

Raven Kouryuu

Girl of Knowledge and Shadow
Haven't really been spriting long, and though I don't think I'm bad, looking around the web, and this site, I have such a long way to go. C+C would be appreciated, and if there's anyone that actually like my work, I might go and open a request shop. I'm not putting up all of my work, just the ones I'm not ashamed to show off, or that are really easy edits. If you want to see the rest, I can give a link to my photobucket album, but only if someone asks. This probably won't get updated much, since I don't have a lot of inspiration for new edits.

Recolors
Dragonair_1.png
Mewtworecolor1.png
Moltres_1.png
Ninetales_2.png
Rapidash_1.png
Ninetales_3.png
Ninetales_4.png

Palette Swaps
WestShellos_1.png
EastShellos_1.png
Misdreavus_1.png
Umbreon_1.png
Suicune_1.png
Raikou_1.png
Charizard_1.png
Salamence_1.png
Espeon_1.png
Glaceon1.png
Celebi_1.png
Jirachi_1.png

Splices
Magnedrio.png
Milgron.png
Mewdoom.png
Zartitrotto.png
Pikachu_2.png
Kingloom.png
Lucareon.png
Smoochkip.png
Percario.png

Trainer Edits & Morphs
Palmer_2.png
BirdKeeper_1.png
SchoolGirl_1.png
CoolPair_1.png
TuberBoy_1.png
Psychic_1.png
CoolPair_2.png
Whitney_1.png
Gold_1.png
Soul_1.png
Gentleman_1.png
Maylene_1.png
Twins_1.png

Lineless
Lineless_Notch-EarPichu1.png
Lineless_GastrodonEast1.png
Lineless_MiloticF1.png
Lineless_Latios1.png
Lineless_Eevee1.png
Lineless_Lapras1.png
Lineless_NumelF1.png
Lineless_Glaceon1.png
Lineless_Cresselia1.png
Lineless_Mewtwo1.png
Lineless_Vaporeon1.png
Lineless_Victreebel1.png
Lineless_Dragonair1.png
Lineless_Charizard1.png
Lineless_Gardevoir1.png
Lineless_SneaselF1.png
Lineless_Hooh1.png
Lineless_Suicune1.png
Lineless_Eevee2.png
Lineless_Vaporeon2.png
Lineless_Jolteon1.png
Lineless_Flareon1.png
Lineless_Espeon1.png
Lineless_Umbreon2.png
Lineless_Leafeon1.png
001_Bulbasaur.png
002_Ivysaur.png
Lineless_Giratina1.png

Dittofication
Ditto_Driftloon1.png
Ditto_Absol1.png
Ditto_Mew1.png
Ditto_Mawile1.png
Ditto_Gyarados1.png

Revamps
Squirtle_Revamp1.png
Dragonair.png

Pokeballs
Pokball_Delibird.png

Last edited:
Yay first post!
Pallete Swap between charmander (Diamond and pearl sprite plz) with mudkip
^oops I always forget *slaps self*

Anyways really good sprites! I esspecially like the Rainbow Ninetails

Last edited:
It's okay, Starly. If I do open a Request Shop, I'll do it for you though, okay? :3

That Dragonair was the oddest recolor I've done, so it's interesting to hear that versus some of the other edits. Someone requested it a while back, and I still don't know why she chose those colors. It was interesting, to say the least.

EDIT:

Since I've already got a post, here are a few more lineless I just finished.

Lineless_Mewtwo1.png
Lineless_Vaporeon1.png
Lineless_Victreebel1.png

Last edited:
And another~

CoolPair_2.png

Also started working on a PMD sprite comic, though the going is slow. DX It is fun to work on, though.\

EDIT: I also went back and spruced up the School Girl and the Bird Keeper Morphs.

Last edited:
A couple more for the road. A few Lineless that I had fun doing, and a Dittofication that I couldn't get to work right because of shading issues. :/ I'll be redoing it all day until I get it right...

Ditto_Absol1.png

Lineless_Charizard1.png
Lineless_Gardevoir1.png
Lineless_SneaselF1.png

That Sneasel doesn't look good on a white bg, so if you're using Minimal Dewgong it might look odd to you.

My very first scratch sprite~ Took me forever, but I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out. I might add whiskers later, but I might save those for when/if I create an evo for it.

Fakemon1.png

Plus a few more recolors:
Ninetales_3.png
Ninetales_4.png

M-M-M-Massive update~ Been bored and feeling wretched because of my stupid wisdom teeth, so I went on a Lineless rampage. Now I'm thinking about doing all of the sprites Lineless. Who knows, if my tooth doesn't stop hurting, I might not be able to do much more complicated stuff for a while.

Lineless_Eevee2.png
Lineless_Vaporeon2.png
Lineless_Jolteon1.png
Lineless_Flareon1.png
Lineless_Espeon1.png
Lineless_Umbreon2.png
Lineless_Leafeon1.png
Lineless_Glaceon1.png

I also managed to force myself to do a revamp for the WSC. I just wish my Espeon hadn't been Jpged. I was so proud of that sucker. :/ Stupid MSPaint. Go die in a fire.
Dragonair.png

Last edited:
Uh, did you just erase all degree of shading from the first set, make the outlines black, and call it a new form of spriting? Because that's honestly not a sprite.

The rest have some outline issues, with Cranidos being the most blatant example.

No. I never really thought about that. It mostly takes a few filters and touchups, plus making it transparent again.

And I'm still working on the second set. The outlines do bother me, but I can't seem to get them just right.

EDIT:On second thought, I'm not even happy with either set anymore. XP Sick of working on the damn things.

Back
Top Bottom