• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD WSC: Week 12!

Aisling

Super Moderator
tcodwsctop.png

Theme: Baby Pokemon for Two-Stage Evolution Lines

Medium: Scratch

Sorry this week is up a little late in the day!... Night! Putting a few ideas in the new idea thread to use, this week we'll be doing baby Pokemon! There are, however, some specific criteria to follow in this one:
  • It may be a baby form of a Pokemon of your choice, but ONLY in evolutionary lines with two stages or less, such as Sandshrew/Sandslash, Psyduck/Golduck, and singles like Farfetch'd. Lines in which one Pokemon evolves into one of several, such as Eevee, Slowpoke or Snorunt are not permitted. In short, only baby forms of Pokemon who evolve once, and into only one possible Pokemon, or Pokemon who do not evolve at all.
  • The sprite may only have 12 colors in its palette, including black and white. Keep the designs simple, elementary and babylike!
  • No baby Legendaries, sorry.

Also, please review the rules linked above before entering and make sure your entry meets all the criteria!
* An amendment I would like to make to Tropiking's rules- if the week's theme involves making a new species of Pokemon, revamping an old sprite from the main series, or scratch spriting an existing Pokemon, shiny versions will be accepted along with standard versions, if the person so wishes to submit them, bypassing rule #4, "All entries must consist of one sprite, banner, etc.(Unless otherwise specified)" I suppose this counts as being "otherwise specified", but in a tacit manner in which it is otherwise specified in said varieties of weekly themes. This has been accepted before but I would like to make it official here.

Happy Spriting!

Here is mine
Meowthpreevo.png

pre evo of Meowth, too small...
he is cute, but pretty crappy if you ask me XD

Sorry, Starly, but the palette can only have up to 12 colors. I counted 16 there.

This one has just one color too many, but that's a pretty easy fix since the shade of pink of the eyes and... hair...? is quite close. Just make one of those the same shade of pink as the other and this entry's good.

The color limitation is supposed to be the challenging part D:!

Revamp.png

I'm not good with names, but here's the prevo of Vulpix. :] Not my best, but meh, still worth a shot of entry ^^;;

Back
Top Bottom